Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird attractions

Options
  • 27-11-2010 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭

Probably a thread around like this, but couldn't find it.

Have you ever found yourself attracted to someone who normally you would never even consider? Celebs i mean.
    This week i happened to see Nelly (the American rapper/singer fella) and he has a video out at the moment. So there i am not really paying attention to the tv, but then started to watch it, and found myself thinking "oh my, he is quite sexy." Now every time i see the video, (always on) I find myself getting more and more attracted.
    Nothing wrong with this, but my God, he is so not what i usually become attracted to!:eek:
    This isn't the first, I once had a huge crush on Gary Lineker:o, Robert Downey Jnr., the list goes on.
    Sometimes, i even surprise me!!
    What celeb have you found yourself strangely attracted to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

Xiney wrote: »
    Thanks for that:)

Not quite what i am getting at, I don't really know what it is that i find appealing about these guys, I just know i am:o
    I couldn't list reasons why i find them attractive, i just do. And whats weird is that the attraction may only last a few weeks at best and then i usually wonder "what the hell was that?"
    Hormonal i guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭neveah

I've had a few wierd attractions. I used to love Nicholas Cage and Alan Hansen (love his accent:D)

Lately I am finding myself strangely attracted to Eminem, I think it's since he changed his hair to brown! There is just something really sexy about Eminem me thinks :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Kim Kardashian. In real life I wouldn't like her at all, but on TV/magazines she's great!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Oh yes totally I have loads of them I don't I'll mention them they are quite bad :p If I find a pic that's a bit decent I'll post it.

I do however find this guy pretty cute haha! Simon from Mistfits
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFaiOc64NQ7ZkBPjkMC7hKoccJeycEVNSXfmXeBgLi8oLBnqnc_Q

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I kinda fancy the personality of David Mitchell who plays Mark Corrigan in Peep Show. I just want to hug him all the time, he's just sooo freaking funny witty and awkward!!! :)

..... please don't judge me!!! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

i have to admit to having a crush on simon cowell :o

it's the wink that does it for me

sam34 wrote: »
    i have to admit to having a crush on simon cowell :o

it's the wink that does it for me
    Oh no, i'm with you too! Think its the smile and wink. Sick we are!

Kim Kardashian. In real life I wouldn't like her at all, but on TV/magazines she's great!:P
    Thats not weird, sure she is gorgeous.
    I'm talking about people who generally aren't really considered attractive or you would never tell your friends about finding them attractive for fear you would be shunned!:o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I kinda fancy the personality of David Mitchell who plays Mark Corrigan in Peep Show. I just want to hug him all the time, he's just sooo freaking funny witty and awkward!!! :)

..... please don't judge me!!! :o

Me too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

He's much better looking since he has lost weight.... :) I'm glad someone else likes him too....he's kinda cute...in an older man/lecturer way...and he loves history! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Neil Delamere, mmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Pocketfizz wrote: »
    Oh yes totally I have loads of them I don't I'll mention them they are quite bad :p If I find a pic that's a bit decent I'll post it.

I do however find this guy pretty cute haha! Simon from Mistfits
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFaiOc64NQ7ZkBPjkMC7hKoccJeycEVNSXfmXeBgLi8oLBnqnc_Q

OH MY GOD YES!:D I sat through the whole of the last episode of misfits with a big stupid smile on my face:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

James May. :o

Don't ask me to explain it, I couldn't. Even now I'm puzzled by it if I have to try and think it through, but yes, James May.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I was about to go all judgemental on Sam34 until I reminded myself that I have got a serious case of the hots for.....Boris Johnson*.

David Mitchell is my ideal bloke.Love him. Thinking woman's crumpet.

*Yes, I'm ashamed :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

God can't believe I'm admitting this but lembit opik :o:eek::o

No idea what it is just find myself strangely attracted to him :-/

Jemmy wrote: »

Oh no, that is weird!
    Go away and hide before your identity is revealed and people throw things at you!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Hey, he's not bad. It's better than a self publicising, bumbling, conservative that bizarrely resembles a womble! Just about everything about Boris Johnson appals me, yet, I would.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSODzmEoZvla5g0nXv8-HoQRaxn_l2CFQOsYV-Cm63Rh63rrLT6XA
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJPizggCN2bFfUcSWykpOaquN29Ivcah_NDbqbdSTGM5tCNiH2
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPRy-aKbXV0y-31e4jp4681uiiH8fMk6FFqCoGUxns2VTLdubM

These are mine, i am sure there are many many more :o

rebel10 wrote: »

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPRy-aKbXV0y-31e4jp4681uiiH8fMk6FFqCoGUxns2VTLdubM

These are mine, i am sure there are many many more :o

Ah here he's not a weird attraction, he's flipping gorgeous! Ironman ftw! :D

• Advertisement

Ah here he's not a weird attraction, he's flipping gorgeous! Ironman ftw! :D
    Thank you, but you tell my friends that. Sometimes they wonder is there something a little wrong with me when i admit to finding someone attractive.:o Normally i hide my attractions! Funnily enough, after all of this, i am one of the pickiest girls you could ever meet when it comes to guys.:rolleyes:

Thank you, but you tell my friends that. Sometimes they wonder is there something a little wrong with me when i admit to finding someone attractive.:o Normally i hide my attractions! Funnily enough, after all of this, i am one of the pickiest girls you could ever meet when it comes to guys.:rolleyes:

Ah dont mind them, you fancy whoever you want! Lol

I prefer my men a little different tbh, I like when they have something quirky about them thats what makes them individual and sexy but then again maybe I'm just odd!

Ah dont mind them, you fancy whoever you want! Lol

I prefer my men a little different tbh, I like when they have something quirky about them thats what makes them individual and sexy but then again maybe I'm just odd!
    I will join you in your oddness!

I will join you in your oddness!

Do it's fun! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

John Cera (juno)

Skinny, too young looking, nerdy.

michael_cera_hot25.jpg

Yum.:)

Jack Black

Lardy, rotten actor, not very funny funnyman.

jack+black+funnyman+poker.jpg

But still...

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭ttoppcat

neveah wrote: »
    Lately I am finding myself strangely attracted to Eminem, I think it's since he changed his hair to brown! There is just something really sexy about Eminem me thinks :p

Yup I get ya...think its the bouldness that gets me....well that and the white vests;)

Also Willem Dafoe....can't decide if i'm disturbed or horny when i watch him:confused:

Oh and +1 for Nelly!!

ttoppcat wrote: »
    Yup I get ya...think its the bouldness that gets me....well that and the white vests;)

Also Willem Dafoe....can't decide if i'm disturbed or horny when i watch him:confused:

Oh and +1 for Nelly!!
    Thank you for the Nelly thing. Have put a ban on myself watching "that" video for the rest of the weekend, sure it wouldn't do anyone any good!

Now, as for William Dafoe, no, no, no. Not seeing it. To be honest, i think he could play the perfect paedophile in a movie. :o I think you are confusing your disturbance for excitement!;)

Giselle wrote: »
    John Cera (juno)

Skinny, too young looking, nerdy.

michael_cera_hot25.jpg

Yum.:)
    Ya, I'm seeing it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6O2ncUKvlg

This is the video, am i insane? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭ttoppcat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6O2ncUKvlg

This is the video, am i insane? :confused:

He's pretty cute in it, but i think i still prefer Its getting hot in here ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeZZr_p6vB8
    Yup I'm a perv:P

Advertisement