Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Fi.G.H.T.S. Ep. 3: SF3 3rd Strike, 18.12.10

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Out of interest do many of fighting game crowd usually show up to saturdays sessions?

I've always been under the impression that saturdays are a bit dead, think someone told me that when I first joined.

I don't usually go to Saturdays myself but I believe quite a few do. Like I said though, I'm not expecting too much in terms of turnout.

Yet again, the game itself was a no-show. Not only that, but with the turnout being as poor as it was I think the idea of holding these tourneys at Saturday afternoon DS meetings is a non-starter. From now on, these will take place at either Tuesday night meetings or 24-hour events. This one's been moved to this Tuesday, the 18th, with the CvS2 tourney on the 25th.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Cloudpaul

Yreval wrote: »
    Yet again, the game itself was a no-show. Not only that, but with the turnout being as poor as it was I think the idea of holding these tourneys at Saturday afternoon DS meetings is a non-starter. From now on, these will take place at either Tuesday night meetings or 24-hour events. This one's been moved to this Tuesday, the 18th, with the CvS2 tourney on the 25th.

Sorry Robert, I missed your phone call. I doubt I was going to go anyway, a rare saturday off work and I was feeling rather ill. Go figure.

No problem, then. Hopefully you'll be OK to come on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I had stuff to do in Dublin.

Plus I'm going broke from Uni expenses.
    Sorry :(

• Advertisement

Results:

1. The Truth (Alex)
    2. Blinn (Ken/Ryu/Yun)
    3. Akodet (Ryu/Chun-Li)
    4. Liquidswords (Ken/Dudley)
    =5. Ian McTetly (Ken)
    =5. QMM (Akuma/Makoto)
    =7. Blag (Ken/Chun-Li)
    =7. SADX (Alex/Akuma)

Shoutouts to:
    - Akodet and QMM for providing setups
    - Inferis for lending his stick to various people
    - Blinn for pulling off the comeback of the tourney, defeating SADX in the winners' quarter finals after at one point being one blocked special move away from being sent to the losers' bracket

Only one week to go until the next Project Fi.G.H.T.S.!

Advertisement