Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reps 4 payment 2010?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭foundation10

[QUOTE. If anyone gets a payment let us know,thanks:)[/QUOTE]

No sign of anything in my account. The sooner they pay the sooner I can pay!

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭wiilow74

Nothing in my account this morn either:( hope they start payments soon or I'll be having cornflakes for Xmas dinner:D!!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

wiilow74 wrote: »
    Nothing in my account this morn either:( hope they start payments soon or I'll be having cornflakes for Xmas dinner:D!!!

So will my bank manager haha

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

€75 million of REPS payments delayed until the new year because of on-going digitisation of 96,000 maps

Farming Independent 14/12/2010

I'm one of them. 10% of my DAS, 10% of my SFP and no REPS this year. Its going to be a quiet christmas.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

reilig wrote: »

I'm one of them. 10% of my DAS, 10% of my SFP and no REPS this year. Its going to be a quiet christmas.

Jaysus Relig thats terrible, what has the planner been doin, are they in contact with the dept at all? You'd want to go on income averaging as well in case you get a huge tax bill next year, that is in case you get double payments next year.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Advertisement

blue5000 wrote: »
    Jaysus Relig thats terrible, what has the planner been doin, are they in contact with the dept at all? You'd want to go on income averaging as well in case you get a huge tax bill next year, that is in case you get double payments next year.

Its not the planner's fault in fairness. he has been in contact with the dep on my behalf at least once a week for the last 2 months and he keeps me informed. Its actually because of land that I bought. The previous owner's planner was claiming for a ringfort that was overgrown with scrub and for a small piece of bog that was overgrown and my planner had their area removed from my application for the last few years, but last year he had to draw them out of my maps because of the new EU ruleing on it (even though I wasn't claiming anything on them). For this reason, my maps had to be redigitised and because nearly all of my land is in 1 block, I didn't get any pay for this block and won't until whoever is digitising my maps has them done. On a positive note, I did receive payment on 1.1 hectares which is a single field that is not part of the block above - but it only rested in my account for a few minutes until my bank manager took it towards my overdraft. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Cran

does this mean nobody is going to get the reps payments until the new year? or just the people with map problems - its some joke

Are all reps payments held up till new year i wonder? Rang the dept said I was cleared for payment and I got full disavantaged areas payment so I presume I'll get the first 75% of reps if payments made this week:confused: anyone know wot's goin on???

Are all reps payments held up till new year i wonder? Rang the dept said I was cleared for payment and I got full disavantaged areas payment so I presume I'll get the first 75% of reps if payments made this week:confused: anyone know wot's goin on???

I was also told I was cleared for payment, a few more days and the dept will be in wind down mode for the Xmas and if not received this week I think you will not get it before Xmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Username John

Ah jesus... I'm one of em as well... I could do with that fecking money!

:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

Sorry to hear that relig. I had that problem a few years ago myself. Get onto the dept again and tell them you have no money to pay the bills or buy food and look for a supervisor if that one will not help. I was talking to a very nice woman and she really got it moveing. I got paid on 23rd december after starting getting annoyed at the start of december(all spent on the 24th:() so it worked out all right. Stay calling and annoy the bejaysus out of them. It is YOUR money and it is overdue. Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

did the bit in the paper not say the 90m sfp not coming till next year , and it said 75m reps DELAYED i read it earlier i took it up that reps might still come before xmas, and sfp after xmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

did the bit in the paper not say the 90m sfp not coming till next year , and it said 75m reps DELAYED i read it earlier i took it up that reps might still come before xmas, and sfp after xmas

I think the 75m reps is also a maps issue,

I have recvd. my full DAS and SFP (so my maps must be in order) but no sign of the reps

Also awaiting the Sheep scheme which was due to paid on the 8th Dec. some hold up in Europe with that

I have said this before and I will say it again .. no funds in the kitty

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭locky76

i've been on to them fairly constant and i'm being told that i'm cleared for payment by Limerick and that it is curently with the REPS section in Wexford (who i can't get through to) and then when they clear it up it goes to the payment section in Cavan, mad stuff!!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭dar31

what i was told today, if there is a hold up in your sfp then it is more than likely a very good, almost guaranteed hold up in your reps payment, but you might get paid????????
    0%das, 0%sfp, 0%reps, 100% pi$$ED

Checked again this morning, nothing but a 0 in my account:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    What I cant understand is that if you are told that your payment has been approved why cant they do weekly payment runs at least, no but they want to drag out payments and are setting the tone for cashflow circulation throughout rural ireland

snowman707 wrote: »
    I have said this before and I will say it again .. no funds in the kitty

I think that's the whole problem too. I expect that all the money will come very fast in the new year but it will be out of the 2011 budget. God knows where the 2011 payment is supposed to come from - IMF I presume??

What gets me is they can't just come out and tell you straight that we won't get payments till New Year, instead you get a load of bull about payment runs before Xmas that gets your hopes up.:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭locky76

i got through to Wexford this morning who have told me i've been cleared by Limerick, and now by them so now its up to Cavan to clear the payment run, unsettling to have my finances hinging on a Cavan man:), (gallow's humour)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭adne

Got a letter in post stating that "all plots concerned are not seperate LPIS areas in my current SPS application".

I must address the issue with the SPS Section, Portlaoise before my REPS payment will be processed.

Has anyone had similar issue???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭agcons

Minister has issued a press release saying most payments are being released http://www.agriculture.gov.ie/press/pressreleases/2010/december/title,49654,en.html

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭agcons

He says 45million being released. If the average payment total payment is 5000 and 75% is being paid then I reckon this means only 12000 applicants are to be paid rather than the 30000 figure given in the press release

Read that press release. Just wondering about the second part of Reps payment the 25%.It said that is released once inpection is completed for the year.I'm at end of year two of my plan and have done the reps course but still haven't had an inpection,will I have to wait for 25% payment until an inspection is done?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,852 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Read that press release. Just wondering about the second part of Reps payment the 25%.It said that is released once inpection is completed for the year.I'm at end of year two of my plan and have done the reps course but still haven't had an inpection,will I have to wait for 25% payment until an inspection is done?:confused:

I would not think so , i spent two years in reps 2, five years in reps3, and now in reps 4 and never had an inspection

I wonder how many days the bank hold the money from the department before it shows up in an account

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭adne

I would not think so , i spent two years in reps 2, five years in reps3, and now in reps 4 and never had an inspection

I wonder how many days the bank hold the money from the department before it shows up in an account

That was while the government thought they had money. Everyone from Year 2 on will get inspected according to my planner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

adne wrote: »
    Got a letter in post stating that "all plots concerned are not seperate LPIS areas in my current SPS application".

I must address the issue with the SPS Section, Portlaoise before my REPS payment will be processed.

Has anyone had similar issue???

Got some similar BS to that, not REPS, but AEOS. Approved to enter the scheme, got start date - but subject to resolving conditions that I had not been claiming a commonage parcel for the past 5 years - :confused: Huh, news to me!

Mate of mine got a similar letter to that, again AEOS, that he is in REPS and that needs to be addressed to the Sections satisfaction before he gets paid. Thing is, his REPS ended in Feb this year, AEOS deadline was May so he was fully entitled to join AEOS.

My opinion? BS delaying tactics for two reasons, to keep people in jobs by creating unnecessary work for them and hassle for us, and to massage expenditure figures by holding onto cash as long as possible.

Recession or no, this is unacceptable from the Dept.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭castletrader

Did anyone get the Reps payments yet as the so called minister said they would be paying out this week???icon5.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭theaceofspies

Nothing in yet. In my case they are using a small excuse to put off my payment until after Xmas even though I have addressed the issue in full. It hasn't been made public but as so many of us have deducted by now the Department are using rules to hold up payments for as long as possible. The overpaid staff get first call on the Deapartments budget. The IFA would want to get off their backsides and start shouting.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭dryan

nothing here either - i guess thats it till Jan. I would guess that those department 'workers' are heading into holiday mode from today!
    Im so angry over this that i start to shiver when i think about itttt - urrrgghhh!:mad:

• Advertisement

Nothing here either,cornflakes for xmas dinner it is then!!!:rolleyes:

Advertisement