Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reps 4 payment 2010?

Options
  • 24-11-2010 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Hi, anyone hear when the first lot of reps 4 payments are being paid out? Could really do with it for christmas ,like alot of others I imagine;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

last weeks journal had a small piece, think it said good progress was being made and hopes to pay in early december

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭adne

wiilow74 wrote: »
    Hi, anyone hear when the first lot of reps 4 payments are being paid out? Could really do with it for christmas ,like alot of others I imagine;)

Big time relying on it to pay a few bills that need settling before xmas.... they better not renage on this one

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭wiilow74

Noticed there's alot about SFP payments to be made first week of December but haven't heard if REPS 4 will start payments at same time:confused:

no there may be something announced this week i hope

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭red bull

My Ag man said hopefully before Christmas. We have all the responsibilities but we dont seem to have any rights

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭foundation10

Got my SFP this morning which I have spent already and could really do with a REPS payment, anybody get paid REPS yet or update on likelihood when will start paying?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Try ringin a local TD before all the rats jump ship:D

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Shauny2010

I thought I read in the journal that theres 48 million euro waiting to be paid out to lads that haven't submitted yet and that if they sent it in that they`ll get paid straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 9,636 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

The Daddy in law in North Mayo got his today:)

Birdnuts wrote: »

he got his reps 4 or reps 3

• Advertisement

Birdnuts wrote: »

Are you sure it was a REPS 4 payment not a SFP payment that he got ?;)

blue5000 wrote: »
    Try ringin a local TD before all the rats jump ship:D

Exactly what is wrong with this country :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

adne wrote: »
    Exactly what is wrong with this country :mad:

my neighbour always says this is a wonderful country, it's just the people that are wrong

anyone know what the number to ring and enquire about payment is

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭dryan

adne wrote: »
    anyone know what the number to ring and enquire about payment is

rang them yesterday.
    sam old spiel - 'we hope to pay them out before xmas!!'

dryan wrote: »
    rang them yesterday.
    sam old spiel - 'we hope to pay them out before xmas!!'

Thats only for OFFaly

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭agcons

Latest word is payments 4 will begin next week, however it is quite likely most or at least a lot of applicants wont be paid as they have had SPS maps redigitised since last year and their plans may not pass the SPS cross check. As far as I know nobody has got any notification of this problem so dont know if the 3% variation allowance will apply or if all these plans will have to be "adjusted". As in previous years best not to spend the cheque until it clears. REPS 3 payments full steam ahead and seem to be paying within three weeks of 1C going in

agcons wrote: »
    Latest word is payments 4 will begin next week, however it is quite likely most or at least a lot of applicants wont be paid as they have had SPS maps redigitised since last year and their plans may not pass the SPS cross check. As far as I know nobody has got any notification of this problem so dont know if the 3% variation allowance will apply or if all these plans will have to be "adjusted". As in previous years best not to spend the cheque until it clears. REPS 3 payments full steam ahead and seem to be paying within three weeks of 1C going in

i got disadvantage area and sfp, on time so looking good so far, where did you hear this

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭agcons

i got disadvantage area and sfp, on time so looking good so far, where did you hear this
    All planners got an email in past few days saying any plans with outstanding SPS queries on contract area would not be paid until SPS was 100% cleared. Also something in this weeks IFJ about it. Based on past experience I expect it will be any excuse to hold REPS 4 payments until next year, inspite of the big PR announcement which we will have next week

agcons wrote: »
    All planners got an email in past few days saying any plans with outstanding SPS queries on contract area would not be paid until SPS was 100% cleared. Also something in this weeks IFJ about it. Based on past experience I expect it will be any excuse to hold REPS 4 payments until next year, inspite of the big PR announcement which we will have next week

surely if there is not any problems with my sfp.then then wont delay all reps 4, , i presume your a planner and got the e mail for the dep, cheers

• Advertisement

Just saw small bit on this week's journal saying they hope to have REPS 4 payments out before Christmas, anyone got word of Dept. issuing payments this week comming???:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭locky76

i rang the dept today and they told me i was cleared for payment and it would either be late this week or early next week.
    if not by then it would be after christmas:eek: before i get paid.

i had to ring the accounts dep in cavan to get another copy sent out of payments, and i asked about reps 4 . they said the payments were starting the 17th,

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭dryan

After submitting my Reps 4 application around July 2009 (on the eve of the sceme being closed), i finally received a letter yesterday stating that i am accepted into the scheme. Thank god for that!

According to this letter, my plan commences on 01/02/2010.

First payment will be based on the number of months between commencement date and 31st December.
    Based on that, i will be getting 11/12 of the annual payment?

When should i expect to see the money? This year?
    They keep telling me in tullamore that they hope to pay out before xmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,852 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Got a call on friday from local AES office about my reps4 plan ,when we sorted the issue out they told me i was cleared for payment:) and money should be out late this week or early next week

Dryan I wouldn't hold my breath or be depending on getting payment before Xmas,we got same letter last year and we didn't get paid till March his year:eek:.
    Also thanks to the scrooges in goverment we can look forward to €36 million in cuts to REPS4 payments in 2011!!! Happy bloody Christmas:mad:

Just rang Dept offices in Tullamore, said we cleared for payment on REPS 4 but payments hadn't started yet and couldn't tell me when they will start:mad: ,said they'll probably have a payment run before XMAS !!!! So still none the wiser:( .

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭castletrader

Did anyone get their reps this week ?In the journal they said the payments were to start.Of course i have not got mine.

Nothing got yet:( Seen the journal said 20,000 to get reps payment this week, they usually do two payment runs,one on Monday nights and one on Thursday nights & it can take a couple of days to show up in accounts sometimes. I'm hoping it'll be in by end of the week. They won't start Aeos payments till after all reps ones done so fingers crossed. If anyone gets a payment let us know,thanks:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

wiilow74 wrote: »
    Nothing got yet:( Seen the journal said 20,000 to get reps payment this week, they usually do two payment runs,one on Monday nights and one on Thursday nights & it can take a couple of days to show up in accounts sometimes. I'm hoping it'll be in by end of the week. They won't start Aeos payments till after all reps ones done so fingers crossed. If anyone gets a payment let us know,thanks:)

nothin yet, if you can bank online have a look after midnight, mondays and thursdays, still have lots of bills to pay myself,

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

Advertisement