Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheel Of Hype 4...8/1/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

There are few problems the doomstick can't solve :)
    I bet you say that to all the girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

The doomstick won't solve anything if i don't bring it :D.

man i better start practicing:p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Vyze wrote: »
    I bet you say that to all the girls.

I even let them press my buttons sometimes.
    chueytoo wrote: »
    The doomstick won't solve anything if i don't bring it :D.

man i better start practicing:p

Rachel B n B DOWN.

Now to use it in a match.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

I have the third off! Work shall not screw me over!

...... anyone got a loan of a fiver? :D

(Never said the bank wouldn't screw me over =P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

I shall be there - learning amazing equipment usage skills from DooM \o/

I'll also be trying to learn stuff about BB and if anyone wants to help me in some casual games that would be awwwwwesome :P

• Advertisement

Konata wrote: »
    I shall be there - learning amazing equipment usage skills from DooM \o/

I'll also be trying to learn stuff about BB and if anyone wants to help me in some casual games that would be awwwwwesome :P

Cool:D is their any character you wanted to learn?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Fnutkrumpler

Fletcher here, I'll probably be attending. Need to reclaim my position in 7th place. I think I'm a little more confident with Valk now, but Hakumen has sadly gone down the ****ter. If all else fails though, I can still spam hotaru.

bcdcc 236b 66a 3214c sj bc j bc

bcdcc 236b 66a 3214c sj bc j bc

:D your missing the 236a at the end after the j bc:p

You're supposed to be impressed I remembered that much :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

I kinda like Tao's style but I've barely played the game so that was really just a first impression :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Valk

Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭SirAuronDX

Valkenplayer here. interested in coming down from belfast to this but i dunno how trains and **** work out. also alone sucks. so might not at all :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

SirAuronDX wrote: »
    Valkenplayer here. interested in coming down from belfast to this but i dunno how trains and **** work out. also alone sucks. so might not at all :pac:
    Send a PM to Tsukiko chan or Vyze, they're Belfastians too, and they were talking about group bookings for coming down, they should be able to help you out there =3

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

PD103 - MATERIAL PROPERTIES - 08/01/2011 - 15:30

F*ck you, exams.

So, now we've lost Xinkai, Gory, Ramza and Kiki...but we've gained a lot of Northies, a few new faces, and one old one coming back from his mysterious training regime to HakuValk us all to hell and back.

Oh, and Doom is on track to win the tournament. Watch out for his godlike bottom tier, it's SO SCARY:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I MIGHT be able to go now! I don't want to miss

Ramza wrote: »
    I MIGHT be able to go now! I don't want to miss

fck now i'm gonna be in loser brackets for sure :p

Just in case the frost delays our train 'til after signups, you can expect QMtwo, Tsukiko and inferis to be down.

Any of the other Northies planning on showing up? So far, I have yourselves and fakejim put down ahead of time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

No word on Jarvy no?

No word on Jarvy no?

Jarvy's like Batman, no one hears from him, he shows up at the last minute and beats the hell out of everyone then disappears again.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

It would be best to send Jarvy a msg on PSN. I'm sure you'll get a reply from him there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

I could give Jarvy a buzz on the old mobile telecommunications device if you can't get a hold of him. He is supposed to be moving house sometime soon, that might be a factor, or he could just be passed out somewhere. :pac:

Probably won't be there myself, no monthly train ticket covering the trip to Belfast and the web booking page not being properly encrypted (having recently handled similar stuff at work and seen just how easily someone can sniff out the packets, that makes me somewhat worried) would basically double my travel expenses.

Jarvy's like Batman, no one hears from him, he shows up at the last minute and beats the hell out of everyone then disappears again.
    With the exception of whenever he's been training. Then, late the night before the tournament, a single message is sent those above him in the last rankings on his PSN list;

FU-RIN-KA-ZAAAAAAAAAN

(What Bang yells as he goes into his super mode)

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭TVSAdamwest

Hey im in intrested in going tomorrow could somebody please tell me where and what time i sent Voa a msg on psn my psn is TVSADAMWEST67 if anyone could get in ontact or just post here and ill check it later cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Hey im in intrested in going tomorrow could somebody please tell me where and what time i sent Voa a msg on psn my psn is TVSADAMWEST67 if anyone could get in ontact or just post here and ill check it later cheers

It's in the Xtreme Gaming Centre on Liffey St. (just across the road from Games Workshop, near the Ha'penny Bridge on the Northside).

This should help. We're across from the spar on liffey street. As for times, I'll be in from 12 taking registration and hosting casuals. The tournament starts as close to 2 as we can cut it. If you want your name down ahead of time, I can put you into a group and as long as you 1) pay the entry fee and 2) aren't too late, you can arrive a little after 2.
    Oh, and also, the rules. I don't know if you've ever been to a tournament before, so it'd be good to be ready with the knowledge of these...If you've any questions, I'm sure people here would be happy to oblige.

I really need all the pre-tourney casuals I can get. Other than a handful of matches vs Holly (and one vs Ricky) on New Year's eve, I haven't played irl since a bit into last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭TVSAdamwest

Thanks for all the help guys especially voa ill see you there :D

Advertisement