Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHATS THE GREATEST SONG FROM THE LAST 30 YEARS??

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

jd007 wrote: »
    Lady Gaga - Just Dance Kill Yourself

fixed ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Charlie3dan

For me the best song on that list is "with or without you" by U2. But that list.....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Aldebaran wrote: »
    That poll is hilarious, I'm still laughing at 'Navada'! How does a person misspell something so amazingly?

Gat Adore is an equally superb spelling.

At least they got ac\dc correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 mrjaygibbs

orourkeda wrote: »
    Gat Adore is an equally superb spelling.

At least they got ac\dc correct.

Lol sorry but the fact I rushed the poll so there is a few spelling issues! It was a bet with somebody about what would top the poll and I won it by guessing blue Monday. Thanks for pointing it out anyway, now learn 2 tie those shoe laces and your flying my friend ; )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

mrjaygibbs wrote: »
    Lol sorry but the fact I rushed the poll so there is a few spelling issues! It was a bet with somebody about what would top the poll and I won it by guessing blue Monday. Thanks for pointing it out anyway, now learn 2 tie those shoe laces and your flying my friend ; )

OP, there is so, so much good music out there that's been out out in the last few years. Ya gotta find it. Ignore the radio and MTV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 mrjaygibbs

MTV and mass radio help a lot of artist make loads of money and fame but sometimes artists turn it into turn own brainwashing machine! Lady gaga and usher for example, but this have been like this for the good part of a decade! I agree there's so much great music out there that goes unnoticed and with the age of digital downloads they are now starting to getting more notice by the masses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    Very strange poll - some odd choices in there. Never a good sign when they are bands in there I have never heard of.

Anyway back to the greatest song from the last 30 years, here it is:

maths fail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

First time I've ever seen the video/band. They/It doesn't live up to the greatness of the song but hey .... listen on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Advertisement