Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westlife call for Irish 'positivity'

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 FreeCheese4All

Daisy! wrote: »
    Westlife seem like a nice bunch of lads (except for that donkey Kian that everyone says is a rude little bollocks!)....and Nicky is apparently a very friendly, decent guy....however, don't go telling Irish people to be positive when you're sitting in your massive house in Malahide counting your millions! Especially when your Daddy in law is one of the big reasons we're in this shit in the first place. Silly boy! :rolleyes:

Why not? Are people who made money not allowed to have an opinion? Typical Irish begrudging attitude. Fair play to anyone who has done well for themselves.

More of that and we might actually get out of this gloom

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭bigbadbear

is everyone mad on here? give the guy a break. hes right you know! county is in shít no matter what. so Ireland can either be:
    a) in shít with happy upbeat people or
    b) in shít and full of moany miserable bástards

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭stakey

bigbadbear wrote: »
    b) in shít and full of moany miserable bástards

This country's true artistic brilliance is built on it being full of miserable cnuts. I'd rather be a miserable p1ssed off cnut than be merry and positive with fracktards like the Royal Ahern Family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

So for families/people that are badly off, he reckons they should pool all of nothing that have. Then if other families/people pool all their nothingness together and then they all come together. Then we'll have a massive pooled resource of nothingness, fcuk,wow, I need to lie down.

Sounds like the poor man's version of Anglo & NAMA to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

bigbadbear wrote: »
    in shít with happy upbeat people or

There's a place for that and it's called America
    Typical Irish begrudging attitude. Fair play to anyone who has done well for themselves.

More of that and we might actually get out of this gloom

I wouldn't like to see your top forty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

mikom wrote: »
    I wouldn't like to see your top forty.
    Found it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭doleman2010

Some chancers , at least Cowen can sing ,

Advertisement