Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good bye Fianna Fail

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Bambi wrote: »
    Only thing that will kill off FF is to disenfranchise large swathes of the nations culchies.

FF do rather well in Dublin.

Ye elected bertie remember

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

we're they're screwed alright. no doubt about that. only thing they can hope for is a lot of new faces, new policies and new idea's in the next few years. do the electorate have long memories? do they f'uck. the next time the country gets screwed by the politicos, whoever was in opposition will get back in...and so the world keeps spinning...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

snyper wrote: »
    FF do rather well in Dublin.

Ye elected bertie remember

I said we need to disenfranchise culchies...there are many many culchies in Dublin.

I'll warrant that you voted Fianna Fail. Case Closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭HarryPotter41

we're they're screwed alright. no doubt about that. only thing they can hope for is a lot of new faces, new policies and new idea's in the next few years. do the electorate have long memories? do they f'uck. the next time the country gets screwed by the politicos, whoever was in opposition will get back in...and so the world keeps spinning...

Would love FF in opposition for ten years, weed out the f**kwits and numpties, change the party from top to bottom and bring it back from people who think dignity is sitting in a cupboard being paid by a british newspaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

the_syco wrote: »
    Can someone remind me how FG said that they'd pull the few million out of their ass to ensure that the EU loans are not needed?
    I think the point is not that Fianna Failure caused this disaster in the last 3 months, they created it over 13 years.

And by the way, the guys they were really working for are riding off into the sunset with a fortune. Makes you proud to be Irish, doesn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

ascanbe wrote: »
    To translate: 'I'm a FF supporter. When i thought they were riding high, i would've flaunted it in my posts'.

I'm f*cking sick of people like you who attempt to label anyone who steps back from this anti-FF mob mentality going on this country as a FF supporter.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

18% of voters
    In most countries, a majority vote is needed. Here, less than one fifth is needed to get you into government...
    Biggins wrote: »
    Hrm. I wonder how many of the union members still have jobs? And out of them, I wonder how many will risk their jobs by going on strike? These are hard times, with people watching their backs, so I wonder how much of a response the unions will get, with their "call to arms", as it were?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

thebaz wrote: »
    An Irish institution, a symbol of the our new Republic, created by de Valera

guarded by Lemass, Lynch and Reynolds

wounded by Haughey

but destroyed by aherne and cowen

R.I.P.

I will not miss them :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

FF down to 17% from 18% in the Red C poll.

This can only mean one thing:

Someone's granny died. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I'm voting for them in the next election

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

R.I.P
    R.I.H. - Rest In Hell

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Please don't feed it - 'nuff said.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,978 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Chronic insomnia does tend to drive sufferers insane. Have you tried pills?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

The problem with Ireland...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,978 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

There will be so much spin by FF that people will convince themselves by the next election, that FF never did anything wrong, and always had our best interests at heart. We will all be so overcome with guilt at wrecking Ireland, that we will re-elect our saviours.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭LarrytheLantern

As much as I would celebrate if every last one of them was put-down, I expect they'll be back.
    Since this "republic" was founded, we've practically been a 1 party state.
    As a nation/electorate we are very slow learners.

I recall speaking to a FF supporting priest once telling me "if his mother stood or the opposition, he wouldn't for them".:o

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭DualFrontDiscs

Dublin's four-year plan is expected to set out how it will reduce the deficit to below 3% by Tuesday at the latest.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11801680

• Registered Users Posts: 13,582 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

i just hope Bertie goes up for Presidency, he might actually get to feal the anger in the Nation , he created

Advertisement