Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today is "Have Sex With a Guy With a Mustache Day"!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

Wow if i had known this was going to happen i would have done the movember thing but i dont like mustached because i look wrong

what a pitty all the birds in the video are desperite lookin....
    i still would

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭jonnygiles

easyeason3 wrote: »
    Tom Selleck is the only man who could wear a 'tache well.

And that was in the 80's.

And I'm being generous.

Ya mis-spelt that word there its supposed to be "jealous"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

I would actually, they couldn't punch their way out of a paper bag ffs. 21 years of boxing & Martial Arts training has made me pretty fearless. So nah, those twits don't impress me.

Wow, you sound like one tough dude who shouldn't be messed with.
    I bet you could probably kill a man using nothing but your chi! A bit like these guys ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

For some reason I've always associated men with a moustache, as suffering from the Ghey.

depends really my other half has a moustache and a beard and he looks ghey without it!

he looks like a terrorist with the facial hair which makes life so much fun when you are boarding an aeroplane! :D

Advertisement