Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fade Street episode 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

Scambuster wrote: »
    Can somebody answer me this definitively. How does Louise know the wexford girl? DId they just answer an ad in Daft together or something. Obviously they were just cast together but I'm wondering what the plot is.

Maybe try watching the first episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Scambuster

johnn wrote: »
    Maybe try watching the first episode.
    Maybe you should try answering my ****ing question.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

Haddockman wrote: »
    You can post nicely by not posting expletives and other rude words.

I suggest you read the charter.

so we can lambast it to high hell, but as long as we don't use expletives, it's considered posting nicely? woohoo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

Are they on rent allowance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

In the 1st episode the one who got given out to for going abroad on holidays described her new apartment as 'spacey'. Did she mean 'spacious'?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Nolanger wrote: »
    In the 1st episode the one who got given out to for going abroad on holidays described her new apartment as 'spacey'. Did she mean 'spacious'?

Kevin_Spacey.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭D e e

Mr E wrote: »
    Kevin_Spacey.jpg

Best thing about this thread!! Yummy!

So are there actually any legit fans of Fade Street (who are not related to/friends with anyone involved in the show)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Youresocute

loada bollocks this week.just happy i dont know anybody in it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Actually, being in "reality tv" is fitting for this type of show...it's the same semi scripted genre like The Hills.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

Watching again tonight for Louise in pink-bikini........horsh! lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,989 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Sorry.
    And to say that they got a trip to Marbella wow, anyone in their right mind would want to go to such an exclusive spot full of stars.[/FONT]
    More of it RTE, now for a program like Jearsy shore would be great.

But RTE or their folks paid for it, they have not earned an hours work in their life.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Oh I haven't seen your tattoos
    yea, I have a few lioke
    What's that one
    It's a swallow
    Oh that's kool, what does it lioke represent and stuff?
    Freedom, yah

:confused::confused::confused:

It clearly represents that she swallows.

johnn wrote: »
    Watching again tonight for Louise in pink-bikini........horsh! lol

I'm about to turn "sexist creepy perv" mode to on, but i shall spoiler tag to save any innocents from reading my sexist bile
    Louise...yum!, she looked mighty FINE in the bikini, best bod out of the four girls. She really is the spit of LC, but a better looking LC.....as she was kinda horse faced, but not ugly....if that makes sense

OK ladies, you can relax...i'm done :)

Elmo wrote: »
    Is it? Aren't all Reality Shows scripted or don't the producers have scenarios for each episodes don't the editors trick viewers into thinking one thing when it isn't the case. I wasn't asking you to put it in Documentary.

Brooker explains it best

Argh!...Trashleyne from BB7 :mad:

How do you post nicely if you think the show is the worst piece of television in the history of television?

You can't, it's the most bizarre request i've ever seen on Boards :confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

More of it RTE, now for a program like Jearsy shore would be great.[/FONT]

Brittas Bay :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭no nails niall

That blonde one who got the job with 'stellar', the one with the harsh dublin accent, munter.

The is rte continuing to degrade the population.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭hatful

'Clearly Dani has more life experience than us' - yea but she can't make it to work on time even though a camera crew is driving her there. :pac: I won't be watching this steaming pile of your dogs best work next week. It's been done people.

Ha, did anyone figure out how the magazine boss knew that the girl had gone on holidays? Bet her 'friend' Vogue ratted on her?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Nolanger wrote: »
    Ha, did anyone figure out how the magazine boss knew that the girl had gone on holidays? Bet her 'friend' Vogue ratted on her?

Yes Nolanger as yourself and Little Acorn suspect it appears likely that Vogue ratted on her "friend" Louise.If you recall Louise specifically asked Vogue not to make any mention of the fact that they ran into each other in Marbella.Yet she mentioned it to the editor Susan Vasquez that she was on her holiers in Marbella,so she may have further elaborated on the holiday details to put the knife in.Mind you it would not take a genius to work that a sun tanned Louise might have been telling a few fibs regarding her postponed work starting date been due to family reasons.Poor Louise was fuming at the indignity of the dressing down and been caught out.I suspect there is going to be a massive cat fight,the claws are out.She was livid with anger directed towards Vogue,if looks could kill.The trailer for next week indicates as much,Louise's quote to Vogue "it's your turn to get into trouble".God I am so sad,forgive me lads for my sins watching this tripe!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

hatful wrote: »
    'Clearly Dani has more life experience than us' - yea but she can't make it to work on time even though a camera crew is driving her there. :pac: I won't be watching this steaming pile of your dogs best work next week. It's been done people.

they were caught on the dort man! weren't you paying attention?!!:pac:

seligehgit wrote: »
    Yes Nolanger as yourself and Little Acorn suspect it appears likely that Vogue ratted on her "friend" Louise
    You know what was even better? Louise gets called into the boss' office and promises never to lie again at work. Then she comes out of that office and the first thing she does is lie to Vogue about what the boss wanted to chat about :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

So does the premise of this mutant actually try to lead us to believe that it is reality television?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

LOL!!!!!!!

I watched the 2nd ep of Fade St tonight. Oh dear jebus. It's terrible. It's all so awkward and fake and ugh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭hatful

they were caught on the dort man! weren't you paying attention?!!:pac:
    Obviously the multi-layered plot is too complicated for me to follow. Next time on fade st. - Louise paints her nails while vogue air kisses fashion luvvies and dani looks emo and complains about having a job.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

We need a Fade Street mega thread instead of new threads each episode, imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭StereoLove

ClutchIt wrote: »
    Nope.
    Ok, thank you:)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

They are calling it a Reality Drama if that helps people. Surprised Richard isn't a huge fan. Of what I have see it looks and feels like any of the MTV muck produced over the years, the difference being its set in Ireland.

PS IMO a good reality TV series on the TV at the moment is from TRTÉ called Mission Beach USA, about 8 16 Year old who spent the summer in Fortlaurdale to train to be Lifeguards, they don't take themselves to seriously and it isn't all about Hair and Nails. It just good fun IMO.

http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1084976
    http://www.rte.ie/trte/missionbeachusa/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

This is one reality tv show with a big budget. Loike they must have had a camera crew following that radomer they met in the nightclub for the week on the off chance he might call one of the girls while they were in Spain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

wingnut wrote: »
    This is one reality tv show with a big budget. Loike they must have had a camera crew following that radomer they met in the nightclub for the week on the off chance he might call one of the girls while they were in Spain.

But just happens to random that a random camera crew happen to be wandering around the streets meeting randomers. I mean it's like soooooooooo random to see a random reality tv crew wandering the streets of Dublin. So far I have randomly bumped into most of the random TV crews!

Advertisement