Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fade Street episode 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭poodles

Wow this is the worst program I've EVER seen on television.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭D e e

I thought it was horrible when they were talking about Dani's friend dying and a few seconds later Dani is like "MOJITOS WOO!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

G e e wrote: »
    I thought it was horrible when they were talking about Dani's friend dying and a few seconds later Dani is like "MOJITOS WOO!"

I made that point less than 5 mins ago, at least thank my post before ripping it off ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

I just tried to upload the episode from my DVR to FAIL blog, but I crashed their system.

"Error 6.1.9.12 - file contains too much FAIL"

Dayumm.....

johnn wrote: »
    I made that point less than 5 mins ago, at least thank my post before ripping it off ffs.

You forgot to mention the mojitos darling. I will thank your post since it means that much to you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭wha

Dani's giant ear holes freak me out.

G e e wrote: »
    You forgot to mention the mojitos darling. I will thank your post since it means that much to you!

they didn't mention mojitos darling. lol

wha wrote: »
    Dani's giant ear holes freak me out.

I think they are the least problem this show has. Though I agree, I don't like stretched ears on anyone. They look even worse without the jewelery in

They didn't?! Guess I am making sh1te up in my head to make it seem better than it was :( damn it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

Show needed more on Danni's sister reading poetry.

• Advertisement

D e e wrote: »
    They didn't?! Guess I am making sh1te up in my head to make it seem better than it was :( damn it.

Ah its the best show on tv mate, love how Vogue "randomly" showed up in Marbella* at the same party as them

*or Mar-BELLLA as Dani would call it.

Explosions, skangers, zombies and an industrial metal soundtrack, the only factors that could possibly save some face for this pile of turd of a show....
    prolly not gonna happen tho

Her boyfriend has a bit of the skanger about him.

Dinousaurs could possibly add something also....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

RVD420 wrote: »
    Dinousaurs could possibly add something also....

Of course they would, which can be seen in this pic:

http://cdn.news.filefront.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/4chan.png

chordtype wrote: »
    Her boyfriend has a bit of the skanger about him.

Yeah the BF was wearing a Man Uniirah shirt under his track-suit top last week in the show.

I wonder why Claire, I mean CiCi hasn't been on the show yet..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Hayzooz

chordtype wrote: »
    What an utterly rubbish bit of television.

I payed for a TV licence for this?

You got "licence" right, but not "paid"

Strange

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

hey afterglow relax, just beacuse you have something to do with the show, no need to be throwing insults at people

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 afterglow82

hey afterglow relax, just beacuse you have something to do with the show, no need to be throwing insults at people

ok, relaxed.

but seriously, there's no need to be that dopey is there?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 afterglow82

also i dont have anything to do with the show

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

edited to help her understand....
    hey afterglow, like, chillax, just because you like totally have something to do with the OMG amazing show, no need to be throwing, like, insults at people, like OMG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

Ummmm yes they did?

And would you ever cop on afterglow, people are discussing the show so obviously not analysing how it was edited. Nobody cares if Dani cried for 3 hours before moving onto mojitos. Probably because we didn't see that did we?

Hayzooz wrote: »
    You got "licence" right, but not "paid"

Strange

I'm guess I wasn't paying attention.

Everyone in this thread clearly has something to do with the show, so there's no point in a viewer like me coming on here to give my opinion on Fade St.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Obaraten wrote: »
    Yea i helped with the Russian translation:rolleyes:

Cool bro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Hayzooz

I haven't seen Fade Street, but unless RTE have changed their recruitment policies of hiring someone's child/friend/father-in-law for a policy of choosing the brightest and best talent available and to commission new, exciting, different comedies and dramas instead of trying to copy previous successful shows in an obviously amateurish way, I'm betting it's cliché-ridden, uninspiring sh*te.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Hayzooz wrote: »
    I haven't seen Fade Street, but unless RTE have changed their recruitment policies of hiring someone's child/friend/father-in-law for a policy of choosing the brightest and best talent available and to commission new, exciting, different comedies and dramas instead of trying to copy previous successful shows in an obviously amateurish way, I'm betting it's cliché-ridden, uninspiring sh*te.
    Wow, a real psychic!
    Actually, if you've got the stomach for it, it's kinda so bad it's good.

Advertisement