Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 11 Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

So, yeah, I cannot fúcking wait for the Pats Colts game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Cribbs is out so i'm not as confident as i was during the week as he is involved in absolutely everything :(
    Still loking forward to a decent game though
    HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

tommyboyle wrote: »
    The birds v giants will be a very good game to watch. The strength of the gmen is their 4 man rush and dropping back seven. I dont know how well that will work against the birds. I have a feeling tom coughlin is going to force them to stay in their lanes and not attack as is their nature/strength. They can try to shadow vick but if landry couldnt do, good luck new york. The eagles defense could throw up a stinker so picking the over is a strong bet. Looking at history manning usually does poor against the birds. 55% completion rate. Final pick Eagles 27 gmen 13.

The Giants are going to need more than their four man rush to get to Vick. They have a fantastic D-line but if Vick knows where the pressure is coming from he is fast enough to avoid it and if they have seven dropped back he will see running lanes develop for him or else use screen passes to McCoy. The Giants need to blitz from everywhere if they are to have a chance of winning this game. This is going to be a very significant game for Philie, if we win we become favourites in the NFC

• Registered Users Posts: 7,502 ✭✭✭Trampas

I have heard through a mate that pitts looking to come to dublin.

nick was saying something

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Anyone watching Houston V Jets on Sky? The picture is a tad strange. Just wondering if anybody else is noticing it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

That_Guy wrote: »
    Anyone watching Houston V Jets on Sky? The picture is a tad strange. Just wondering if anybody else is noticing it.

Defo noticed it. Came on here to ask the same question. It looks like the quality of the picture that they show their highlights with. Maybe their streaming it on Gamepass? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

SantryRed wrote: »
    Defo noticed it. Came on here to ask the same question. It looks like the quality of the picture that they show their highlights with. Maybe their streaming it on Gamepass? :pac:

Kinda looks that way alright. I'm hoping it improves a bit especially for the Colts and Pats later.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,689 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Oh nice punt by the jets. Texans start from the five yard line.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,575 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Oh nice punt by the jets. Texans start from the five yard line.

and get nowhere! jets start from their 20. Picture perfect for me.
    'kevin fagan' from Dublin gets a shout out on Sky asking for a game in Croker..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

copacetic wrote: »
    'kevin fagan' from Dublin gets a shout out on Sky asking for a game in Croker..

Dude said he played in college here. Wonder if he was one of the guys who was on my UCD team last year.

• Advertisement

92 Yard drive from the browns. McCoy is looking sharp once more somehow passes to Hillis when it looked like he was going down. TD HILLIS

If Hillis doesn't go to the Pro Bowl its a disgrace. He's on fire again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Fo the second time this term the Cowboys play ridiculous football around their own endzone and get punished. For God sake, they only had to kneel down.

Seymour ejected from Oak/Pitt game. Some confusion Ref called Kellys number. But Seymour done for the day for open handed punch to Big Bens face cage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Interesting in the raiders game, Ben to sanders for 21-3 but after it seymour punches ben in the face, ref spots it...and ejects tommy kelly... both coaches demand an explanation and seymour is then ejected instead... mad stuff lol

can't see why cable wanted an explanation, id rather lose tommy feckin kelly than richard seymour!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

WOOO, great comeback from the Bills, 17 down now 4 up.

Steve Johnson is my new favourite Bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Craig Dowling

vikes are done now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Great break by Jones-Drew to the 1 yard line and he smashed it in on the next play. Jacksonvile up by four - Cleveland look like losing another close one.

EDIT: McCoy intercepted with 13 seconds left. Jacksonville are still very much alive!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Great end to the Jets game again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

What a game in Jersey! Jets win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,866 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

No ****ing way, how can they get away with that 3 weeks on the trot?:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Jets come from behind again or the Texans throw it away again, not sure which

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Wow. Horrible does not begin to describe the Houston defense. Threw another game away. The Jets are lucky/brilliant/however you want to portray it, but it's frightening how they're pulling wins out of the fire. They reminds me of the Steelers in 2008 the last couple of weeks. Hell, even the Steeler didn't do it so dramtically.

And I'll add to what I said - with the Colts at Foxboro and the Titans in OT, Jacksonville are on course for a dream weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭davetherave

Sanchez to Edwards - down at the six yard line with 16 seconds left. Jets down by 4!!
    And....
    Touchdown Jets!! 72 yards in 39 seconds
    The texan's D shows it worth again, but what a finish to a great game.

Great catch by Holmes how on earth did he keep that second foot in bounds. Great drive by Jets :(:(

Houston are p1ss poor at finishing out games. Giving up that 50 yarder last week to the Jags with what 8 seconds left. Fooking atrocious.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Football, bloody hell :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

so anyways, thats childress and marv lewis fired tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

Jets come from behind again or the Texans throw it away again, not sure which

had this typed but dont need it now
    need a favour from the colts now after that 4th quarter f-up

Absolutely blessed there tonight. Looking forward to this second game now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭davetherave

spiralism wrote: »
    so anyways, thats childress and marv lewis fired tomorrow...

Whatever about Childress, Marv has only had two season out of eight as HC of the bengals where they have had a losing record. Although 2-8 might be a game too far. Maybe we can add Gary Kubiak to that list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

This bet came in by the skin of it's teeth thank to that last gasp play by Sanchez :D

NFL.png

Advertisement