Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Azza's Garden Invitational Online Tournament.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Cobelcog wrote: »
    Sounds cool, I should be up for this. Getting fiber-optic installed next week so connection should be better as well.

I hate you....... I want fibre! Flucking Eircom! Yes mods, I said it. A55h0l3s

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

I don't think I'll have the time to do this after all, assignments piling up and given that I'm putting way more time into ST at the moment and the interest shown by others, I'd be best giving up my place.

Also, I don't have xbox live anymore and would prefer to keep it that way, my Uni results have gone up proportionally to the less I've played online, who would have thought...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

blag wrote: »
    I don't think I'll have the time to do this after all, assignments piling up and given that I'm putting way more time into ST at the moment and the interest shown by others, I'd be best giving up my place.

Also, I don't have xbox live anymore and would prefer to keep it that way, my Uni results have gone up proportionally to the less I've played online, who would have thought...:pac:

hahahahah what a joke...

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

More an observation, really.

ACTUALLY, i thought that was AZZA saying he cant run the tournament ! which is why i posted, that sorry james. OH THE IRONY .

i blame your same avatars , fan boys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Placebo wrote: »
    ACTUALLY, i thought that was AZZA saying he cant run the tournament ! which is why i posted, that sorry james. OH THE IRONY .

i blame your same avatars , fan boys.

hahahahah what a joke...

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

Farz just grow up.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Farz, quit derailing and let the man organise his tournament.

What the point trying to make a point?

Your linking to whats obviously a joke and should be taken as such.

You on the other hand took pleasure from the thought that this tournament was cancelled. One can only assume because your sore you where not picked.

To that I say grow up.

And as Doom said back to topic.

• Advertisement

i was merely havin a laugh, same way you in your own way assume editing other peoples posts is also a joke. I definitely was not sore over an 'online tournament' selection, are you serious? .
    I just had a problem with it being an already selected group and posted on a public side of the forum , it just made it sound very cliquey for new comers.
    And with no stated intentions of streaming or recording it, i thought it came across quite elitist.

And as Doom said back to topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Placebo wrote: »
    i thought it came across quite elitist.

Its true. This tourney is only for the elite. We are all donning the elite title during the tourney cos we are so elite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Azza wrote: »
    Farz just grow up.

OOOOOhhhhhhh...... really?

I know you are but what am I? Relax lads.

Best of luck with the tourney Azza. Any tips or hints that you pick up from doing will be helpful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Does everyobopdy have to hav a different character? Like if I play Ryu will Red have to play someone else? Wasn't Gods Garden the same, nobody had the same character or was that just how it worked out.

Its just 1 character per player. But players can have the same character.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

I don't see a problem with this being invite only. It's no secret who the better players are usually at infernos so having a tournament with top ranking players in it only is exactly what happened in Japan. Did people give out about it being elitist, probably but the method has merit as seen in the GodsGarden tournament recently. If people want to be bitter about the fact they weren't considered they should keep it to themselves. I for one am looking forward to watching the fights!

I just hope you're gonna stream it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ill stream some matches if the players dont mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Bush'sGarden Online!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Its just 1 character per player. But players can have the same character.

awww. I've been practicing! :p

I'm a little worried about lag tbh. My connections okay but it takes two to tango....

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Any idea when this will star and do we have the 12 yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭chunkis

Cobelcog wrote: »
    Sounds cool, I should be up for this. Getting fiber-optic installed next week so connection should be better as well.

I have a fiber optic cock

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

chunkis wrote: »
    I have a fiber optic cock

Thin, fragile and made of glass?

Also I don't care who is in this so long as some matches get streamed.

I'm looking to start this the weekend after the next inferno.

Also Kirby I take it your entering.

With Blag out.

Thats
    Azza
    Bush
    Cobelcog
    Hound
    Ian McTetly
    Redman350
    Sagat08

So if Kirby's in thats 8.

Still waiting on Blag asking Newtype and The Truth but except no's from them.

Means probably 4 more spots on offer.
    For the moment I going invite 2 more players.
    A-trak
    Ken B
    Your next inline if you want the spots.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Yeah ofc azza. Lag or no lag it should still be fun. I can see chris' cammy being fecking unstoppable online. Offline, The gaps between the attacks are small enough as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Count me in.....let's do it!

I obviously have a lot on over the next month, but I'll definitely be able to squeeze this in as long as everyone else is (slightly) flexible.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭prenelf

If you have room for any more players i'd like to play. When is it starting?

Hoping to start around the 10th of December.

2 more spots available.
    If you want one of the spots its your prenelf.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Maybe you should have the last spot for a wildcard to spice things up? Could be a few upsets that way which would make things a bit more exciting. From the sound of the team tourney not so long ago and seeing the vids speedboat played really well (at least i think it was :)). Just to throw a good player out there if it was something you'd do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

For the moment I going invite 2 more players.
    A-trak
    Ken B
    Your next inline if you want the spots.

Cheers for the invite Azza, won't be around that weekend at all, so you can offer out my spot to next in line.

Also saves me the likely mauling I would have suffered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭prenelf

I haven't heard anything from this thread in a while. Just wondering if this is still going ahead on Friday?

Advertisement