Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

murder trial shown clips of baby being kicked, tortured

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Kick the baby Ike!

Too much?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

Kick the baby Ike!

Too much?
    ha maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

Wasn't the baby P guy scalded and beaten in prison? I am happy to sit back and leave the scum at this guy, he is now target number one for them.

that's a fair enough point...problem is the prison system will more than likely seperate him from everyone else for 'his own protection'.

even still, the thoughts of some ordinary decent criminal throwing a chip pan over this guys face warms the heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

syklops wrote: »
    Why was it necessary to show the video to the jurors? Would it not be enough to have a police officer view the tape and submit it to the court that he had seen it and to describe roughly what it entailed? Did they really have to put the jurors and other court personnel through it?

Yeah, and nobody would ever question the word of a police officer..., the jury decides = the jury needs to see the full body of evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

ordinary decent criminal

There'll be no ordinary decent criminals (there are no such things anyway) where he'll be going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

OMG LOL SO WITTY

thanks thanks thanks

I wasn't attempting to be witty in this case.
    Rabble, that is all these threads are. Posters trying to out angry each other, like you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

:eek: :mad: Ok I'm a total hippy pacifist, but this would make me change my views. This seems to be one case (baby p is another) were I would have no problem peeling off this guys skin with a rusty razor and dipping him a vat of vinegar and salt and then tying him down and letting vultures almost finish him off before nursing him back to health and tying his intestine to a tree and whipping him until he walked around the tree screaming in pain and dropped down dead. I hope the inmates in prision get to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Rabble, that is all these threads are. Posters trying to out angry each other, like you.

Then why bother reading them and commenting? Is it just to prove that you are oh so above it?

bonerm wrote: »
    I love the way criminals have "standards" as to what illegal behaviours are deemed acceptable to them and what are not.

tbf, a drug dealer who shot a rival for example and got a life sentence still rates a lot higher in my estimation than this guy - the crim actually has the right to take the moral high ground as weird as that sounds!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

curlzy wrote: »
    :eek: :mad: Ok I'm a total hippy pacifist, but this would make me change my views. This seems to be one case (baby p is another) were I would have no problem peeling off this guys skin with a rusty razor and dipping him a vat of vinegar and salt and then tying him down and letting vultures almost finish him off before nursing him back to health and tying his intestine to a tree and whipping him until he walked around the tree screaming in pain and dropped down dead. I hope the inmates in prision get to him.
    you do realise there are greater atrocities happening the world over that you dont hear about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Then why bother reading them and commenting? Is it just to prove that you are oh so above it?

I'll post and comment where I wish. My comment is that there is a lot of pointless rabble in these type of threads whereby people like you try to show other people how humane they are by trying to out anger each other.

Yes, I am somewhat above that, certainly above you in relation to it.

Case in point...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Agonist

It just struck me as unnecessary.

If a traveller had died, you wouldn't say "I know he was a traveller, I don't like travellers, but I'm still sorry"?

Same with any group of people.

You may belong to that weird minority who don't like babies (I confess that while I may never have children, I fail to see how anyone cannot see that babies tend to be cute as buttons), but that doesn't mean you need to add a proviso to the effect that it is a bad thing the baby died, despite the fact that you never want one.

It just struck me as unnecessary.

Reminds me of all the idiots who posted things like, I hated the guy but RIP, when G Ryan died.
    Maybe now they'll understand why it was in bad taste and irrelevant.
    I don't like babies much either but I prefer them alive to dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Thats actually horrible :( whats with all the kids suffering here these days :( i'm only after becoming a dad :(

Wish I had the guys address and a sword!

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Ganymede Glow

The man should be publicly castrated then set on fire to serve as a warning to anyone else thinking of enganging in such horrific acts with children. Most crimes although pityful you can understand, but to hurt a child in any way shape or form is cowardly, lacks logic and deserves to be punished with unimaginable pain to the perpetrater

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

That's some rough read. That Charlie bit my finger reference is probably a bit inappropriate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Agonist wrote: »
    Reminds me of all the idiots who posted things like, I hated the guy but RIP, when G Ryan died.
    Maybe now they'll understand why it was in bad taste and irrelevant.
    I don't like babies much either but I prefer them alive to dead.

Don't you start! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

The worlds a wacky place. There are people out there who can't have kids & would give anything to be able to.

And there are creatures like this who can have kids & commit these sorts of acts.

I hope he gets repeatedly raped & beaten in prison. If i was the prison gaurd who had to keep an eye on him i'd make sure he didn't kill himself, just to ensure he experiences such treatment every single day.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

God I regret reading that.
    WTF is going on with people, as if reading about all those deaths yesterday wasn't enough.
    I sincerely hope this guy is brutally tortured in prison.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

i would love to see some pacifist, PC, Conservative read that story and still try and claim that we dont need the death penalty in society. there are no words to describe how vile and evil that **** is. he is an animal and should be put down like one.

The worlds a wacky place. There are people out there who can't have kids & would give anything to be able to.

And there are creatures like this who can have kids & commit these sorts of acts.

I hope he gets repeatedly raped & beaten in prison. If i was the prison gaurd who had to keep an eye on him i'd make sure he didn't kill himself, just to ensure he experiences such treatment every single day.

Need something with longer lasting effects.

Two words. Sleep deprivation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Craebear

In England good chance he'll be away for a long time. Here, ah sure 10 years with 5 suspended will do lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Reproductive ability: REVOKED.

Reproductive ability: REVOKED.

Now look what you made me do! (EDIT: Slightly NSFW and not for the male or squeamish. If you're REALLY attached to your manhood!)

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Ganymede Glow

Call the jigsaw to put him in a Saw like situation

chin_grin wrote: »
    Now look what you made me do!

i dont know what was more disgusting, reading that article or watching the first 20 seconds of that video. my eyes are sore...

i dont know what was more disgusting, reading that article or watching the first 20 seconds of that video. my eyes are sore...

Actually yeah, I'll go back and edit my post now!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

The-Rigger wrote: »

Apologies your aloofness, do highlight my furious internet rage for me so that I may better myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Lady A M

There is no punishment harsh enough for these kinds of horrific acts. It's heartbreaking to hear about the cruelty that poor little boy went through.

He shouldn't be given any protection in prison and let the other inmates do as they will.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

That was beyond doubt the hardest thing I ever had to read....

I have no words.

If I was on that jury or in the court I would have to be physically restrained from killing the ****.

Death is too good for him.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

kick da baby

Advertisement