Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Korvanica wrote: »
    yo can i get whitelisted ? Korvanica

added

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MrDookles

Hey any chance of getting whitelisted was on with ye ages ago but stopped playing :)
    DesertDookie

MrDookles wrote: »
    Hey any chance of getting whitelisted was on with ye ages ago but stopped playing :)
    DesertDookie

added

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Hi guys, just wondering if theres anyone here whos kids play on this server? or indeed anyone who plays on it who can maybe let me know if its ok for my son to frequent?
    He is10 and loves MC for a few years now,he used to play on a server i found on the MC forums specifically for kids to enjoy but its closed down now,instead of searching for another i thought id ask in here.
    I play MC the odd time with him, mostly on our own server but it would be great if he had a safe place to play with other people.
    He also plays on his xbox with friends but the lure of the better version on PC always brings him back to his PC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Dcully wrote: »
    Hi guys, just wondering if theres anyone here whos kids play on this server? or indeed anyone who plays on it who can maybe let me know if its ok for my son to frequent?
    He is10 and loves MC for a few years now,he used to play on a server i found on the MC forums specifically for kids to enjoy but its closed down now,instead of searching for another i thought id ask in here.
    I play MC the odd time with him, mostly on our own server but it would be great if he had a safe place to play with other people.
    He also plays on his xbox with friends but the lure of the better version on PC always brings him back to his PC.
    There are plenty of kids in and around your sons age on the server

There is a zero tolerance on bullying and abusing other players, so it is a very friendly server. If he or you see any of it, feel free to message a mod, admin or myself! Either here, the server or the forums

The only thing I will point out is that, some users have been known to use some bad language the odd time, so you may want to take that into consideration when he's on

Feel free to give me your account name and I'll add you. You can check it out before you let him on :)

• Advertisement

Tallon wrote: »
    There are plenty of kids in and around your sons age on the server

There is a zero tolerance on bullying and abusing other players, so it is a very friendly server. If he or you see any of it, feel free to message a mod, admin or myself! Either here, the server or the forums

The only thing I will point out is that, some users have been known to use some bad language the odd time, so you may want to take that into consideration when he's on

Feel free to give me your account name and I'll add you. You can check it out before you let him on :)

Sounds good mate,ill pm you my account name for a start.
    Ill chat with himself this evening and show himthe first post in this thread and the server video etc.

Sounds good mate,ill pm you my account name for a start.
    Ill chat with himself this evening and show himthe first post in this thread and the server video etc.
    No worries at all!

The video in the OP is a bit outdated and I think it's a new map, but all the same rules still apply

• Registered Users Posts: 16 MikeRotch65

Hey :D Would I be able to get whitelisted??? My IGN is MikeRotch65

Hey :D Would I be able to get whitelisted??? My IGN is MikeRotch65

added

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Ah I remember the day it was only Tal, dirty bollix and myself and kersmash on this! Running off tals pc!

White list please
    Lakes_Keane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ADJ161

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Ah I remember the day it was only Tal, dirty bollix and myself and kersmash on this! Running off tals pc!

White list please
    Lakes_Keane

Added...Welcome back :D

Just popped on the server there with my son and we got a nice warm welcome.
    Seems to be a right good friendly server,i only got in for 2 mins but some awesome work going on there.

Dcullly is me :)
    Efioanaes is my son :)

Thanks Tallon and admins.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

Just popped on the server there with my son and we got a nice warm welcome.
    Seems to be a right good friendly server,i only got in for 2 mins but some awesome work going on there.

Dcullly is me :)
    Efioanaes is my son :)

Thanks Tallon and admins.

Any problems just let us know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 IrishOG24

Any chance of gettin white listed bud!! Minecraft name: Irish_Original_G

IrishOG24 wrote: »
    Any chance of gettin white listed bud!! Minecraft name: Irish_Original_G
    Added

There's a Christmas Tree Competition coming soon :D

Here's a sneak peak

kN8Is.jpg

There will be a different Competition every week in the run up to Christmas...

Head on over to the forums to keep up to date on rules and prizes

http://www.taltallon.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1414

Tallon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Tal any chance of a whitelist Epicf00l note those are zeros not os

Added :)

Good idea Tallon.
    Ive yet to get to play on the server for more than 10 mins,my young fella is loving it however.
    I hope to get to frequent it more in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭shanec1928

haven't been on in id say nearly a month but when i try to connect i keep getting outdated client.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

shanec1928 wrote: »
    haven't been on in id say nearly a month but when i try to connect i keep getting outdated client.

There's a new version, 1.4.2. Click Options on the launcher, and select Force Update.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭RichieD

Please whitelist me

TonyEricsson

RichieD wrote: »
    Please whitelist me

TonyEricsson
    Added!

Hi Tallon and the rest of the server regulars.
    My young fella just asked me to say thanks for his great time on the server,it was short but very sweet.
    Unfortunately the HDD died on his PC and we chatted about replacing it but he decided he was happy to play minecraft on his xbox with his school friends in a party,since he already plays some other games with his friends on the xbox it seems logical.
    Anyways he had a great time and wanted to tank you guys for a great and friendly server, thoroughly recommended.
    I will get round to frequent it myself soon but it seems whenever i boot up MC i go to my single player survival world more than anything else :)

Glad he enjoyed it, and thanks for the kind words :)

You're both still whitelisted anyway, so feel free to pop on any time!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Can't seem to connect :( It just times out. Is it just me, or can others connect?

original.png

The above picture says it's up, but it says no-one is on it (when I posted this post)...

Minecraft.net servers are down all day, server is still up, hence the photo above

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Add me please :)

hungryjoey26

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Jump and aim for the candle-lit hole...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭i124Q

Hey, Could you please whitelist my friend:
    CrackedUpCorson

Thanks ;)

Advertisement