Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭jujumushu

Saaron wrote: »
    Because some people feel the need to be d*cks.

Did you just call me a dick? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

laura-can wrote: »
    What do you mean it's not on? What has that even got to do with you? I was an admin before most of you, and I still was up until a few minutes ago, I will not make any excuses for what I did whatsoever.
    I may have taking the complete piss by opping people but jeeeeese guys did anything serious happen? Nope... Did anything actually really happen other than *gasp* chat spam?
    I remember the days when the entire chat was spammed with penis jokes and people making sentences comprised entirely of one letter at a time.
    Seriously... leave the house or something for god's sake! :D

Sounds like you're the one who needs to leave the house :/ Just sayin'...

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

What do you mean it's not on? What has that even got to do with you? I was an admin before most of you, and I still was up until a few minutes ago, I will not make any excuses for what I did whatsoever.
    I may have taking the complete piss by opping people but jeeeeese guys did anything serious happen? Nope... Did anything actually really happen other than *gasp* chat spam?
    I remember the days when the entire chat was spammed with penis jokes and people making sentences comprised entirely of one letter at a time.

Edited out ....

Isn't that a bit personal and might I add none of your or anyone else in this forum business?
    Leave what house exactly? The boards.ie house or the minecraft house?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

tumblr_m5foydF8dH1qfvhw3.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

This is quite sad to be honest. This was merely a small prank (slightly distasteful) that seems to be blown out of proportions by one side and used as a means to bash boards. No harm was caused and no "hacking/crashing" etc etc occured. The blame (if in our case) lies with the individual responsible for the breach, who in this case has confessed and is accepting such punishment.

This is not a Boards.ie server vs Tallon's server issue and shouldn't been seen as an occasion to have such an argument.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭killerhitman

i know in the end no harm was done to anyone on the server

Well I'm out.

Bye!

i know in the end no harm was done to anyone on the server

I have a severe headache. :cool:

Well I'm out.

Bye!

Glad you could stop by. :cool:

• Advertisement

Well I'm out.

Bye!

good answer...

Isn't that a bit personal and might I add none of your or anyone else in this forum business?
    Leave what house exactly? The boards.ie house or the minecraft house?

Only messing about, no harm intended :P

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ADJ161

Think the whole situation needs to be dropped and forgotten about. Nothing major was done,it's a bit of a silly arguement in my opinion.

ADJ161 wrote: »
    Think the whole situation needs to be dropped and forgotten about. Nothing major was done,it's a bit of a silly arguement in my opinion.

Would you go as far as saying a silly punishment? :o

yeah probably pushing my luck with that one :p

gavmcg92 wrote: »

Would you go as far as saying a silly punishment? :o

yeah probably pushing my luck with that one :p

I was given instructions to ban them which I did and think was the right decision to prevent any further problem happening. As I said I think it should just be forgotten about.

Thinking about it though maybe the punishment was a bit silly,maybe a simple deopping of the players involved would of prevented any further situation from arising

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭killerhitman

silly but entertaining

/thumbs up

Exactly. In fairness I would have banned in the same situation and I knew full well what I was doing when I did it and had absolutely no intentions of doing anything bad whatsoever. I knew full well I would get banned the second I crashed the server.
    Aaaaaanyway /sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭nimrod86

Exactly. In fairness I would have banned in the same situation and I knew full well what I was doing when I did it and had absolutely no intentions of doing anything bad whatsoever. I knew full well I would get banned the second I crashed the server.
    Aaaaaanyway /sleep

night! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

can I be opted pls :cool::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

Have you been drinking again electronige?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

nope ! and if i was what of it good sir ??

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Farcheal

nope ! and if i was what of it good sir ??

It would be even more entertaining then!

Mak_United wrote: »
    Could I be whitelisted please?

MakaDonVeli
    can i be white listed electronige i know that admin :rolleyes:

http://www.shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com/

Both added

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Whitelist please: irishalanl

Thanks! :)

kingtut wrote: »
    Whitelist please: irishalanl

Thanks! :)

Added :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

whitelist please

IGN: MrGarseys :D

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭tricolorbob1987

Garseys wrote: »
    whitelist please

IGN: MrGarseys :D

added :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Whitelist please?:)

Biomedboy

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭tricolorbob1987

Duddy wrote: »
    Whitelist please?:)

Biomedboy

added :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

There has been some discussion of a Map reset, especially with 1.3 around the corner, and the new large biomes

Decisions is entirely up to the users, so either leave your opinion below, or vote here:
    http://TalTallon.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1028

Thanks

Tal

Advertisement