Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Truely is unique :pac:

Furnaces on the floor look great too for a stone slab look.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

And then so many texpacks go and make them look crap :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LawlessBoy

Solitaire wrote: »
    And then so many texpacks go and make them look crap :(

dont use text packs anyone able to recommend a good one?

Nope :p

John Smith is good, Sphax is exceptionally high quality but too cartoony for my tastes. Photorealistic is way too outdated now IMHO :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I like it oh natural!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭jujumushu

LawlessBoy wrote: »

Wrong thread :P
    Laura for mod!! :D

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You just failed the Amp Test! You can NEVER become a Mod now! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

LawlessBoy wrote: »

photo realism or a HD texture pack look swanky! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Rachel_Ann

May I be white listed please?

Rachel_Ann

:)

Rachel_Ann wrote: »
    May I be white listed please?

Rachel_Ann

:)

Doney done done :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,329 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Is it possible to get a large area protected? I've built/am building a stadium, and I don't want it wrecked :s

Sure thaaang. Ask ADJ or Tal if they're on. If not I'll do it in a few hours :)

How does one get land protected?

How does one get land protected?

Check out the video Tal posted on page 322 :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,329 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

My sugarcane farm was griefed, all the sugar and redstone gone! :mad: It wasn't protected, but still.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Get used to it :/

My sugarcane farm was griefed, all the sugar and redstone gone! :mad: It wasn't protected, but still.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sorry about that :(

AY! *shakes fist*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Are you really gonna keep complaining about griefing?

You can protect your own areas or mods can do it for you!

It's your own fault if you couldn't be bothered to do it

Is there any way of being tp'd to your residence? I presume the spawning is standard that you go back to your bed or do you need to type something? For whatever reason it didnt save the bed anyway! It was ages away from the default spawner :( . I fell into a zombie spawner digging below my feet for ore. Greed does not pay!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Is there any way of being tp'd to your residence? I presume the spawning is standard that you go back to your bed or do you need to type something? For whatever reason it didnt save the bed anyway! It was ages away from the default spawner :( . I fell into a zombie spawner digging below my feet for ore. Greed does not pay!

/sethome

/home

• Advertisement

KaG wrote: »

/tp res [name]
    or /res tp [name]

(tis too early in the morning for me) :D

Laura dared me... POIDH? It happened alright! :p

airsquid.jpg
    farmsquid.jpg

Squid was just doing a total And Not A F*** Was Given That Day on me, flying around my farm building and ocasionally swimming through walls to boot o_O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 LESTRANGE

Tallon wrote: »
    Residence Mod, now installed
    Protect your own homes :)
    Creation Commands

/res area [add/remove/replace] <residence> [areaID] - Add or remove areas to the residence. These can overlap with areas of the same residence.
    /res create [ResidenceName] - create a residence
    /res remove [ResidenceName] - remove a residence
    /res removeall - remove all your residences (since 2.3.3)
    /res subzone <ResidenceName> [SubZoneName] - create a subzone in your residence. You must be the owner to do this.

Really cool plugin lads :D

And ladies! Sorry Juju :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DaleGlennon

Can i be whitelisted please? Daleglennon

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ADJ161

Can i be whitelisted please? Daleglennon
    Added

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Kersmash wrote: »
    /sethome

/home

I get "You do not have access to that command"

Ponster wrote: »
    I get "You do not have access to that command"

There is a post with the video on it is just a few posts above yours. Did you watch it?

/home is not working during this development build of Bukkit. It will be working again when the official Bukkit release is ready.

If you want to be able to teleport home while also protecting your property please read the notes at spawn on the matter and watch the video. To teleport back to your residence, use /res tp [name]

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

laura-can wrote: »
    There is a post with the video on it is just a few posts above yours. Did you watch it?

Yes, but as Kersmash posted /sethome earlier and you replied since without correcting him I just guessed that it was active again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ADJ161

Server Down?

• Advertisement

Ponster wrote: »
    Yes, but as Kersmash posted /sethome earlier and you replied since without correcting him I just guessed that it was active again :)

I didn't want to tell him he was a bit eejit :D;)

Advertisement