Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you actually like your job

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Love it!

Never met anyone who didn't love working in a call centre tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bubbles_89

I used to work in a jewellers until we closed down, I loved that, especially around this time of year! Back working in a nursing home atm, and to be honest I don't love it... Its a job at the end of the day!

I work to live, I don't live to work ;)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I wouldn't say I love it but as jobs go, it ain't too bad :) I feel appreciated and I get a good bit of job satisfaction out of it.. And they've always been really good to me so I can't complain..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Not today i don't :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

Love my job. Working as a childminder, all I have to do is look after an eight year old girl after school five days a week. Pay is terrible but the work is easy and enjoyable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

My job doesn't like me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

i like what I do.

I go on tour with famous rock bands and help their touring crew. Is great most of the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

gsxr1 wrote: »
    i like what I do.

I go on tour with famous rock bands and help their touring crew. Is great most of the time

That sounds like a cool job alright :D
    Beats sitting in a stuffy office all day long

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I am a college student (computer stuff)..

But since I was 15 I've been working in hotels during the summer/at weekends. And I love it! I've worked in a kids club, waitressing, and in the bar. At the moment I do bar mostly and I enjoy it. Always happiest when around people. Been so close to changing courses to hotel management a few times. But I'll finish this degree first.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I love my job, but then again I'm a barrister and everyone hates me so FML. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭giftgrub

Used to like my job, but not recently, theres little scope for any kind of career development. Cutbacks, a promised pay raise fell through. Indifferent employers who have a "you're lucky to have a job" attitude

Work is what i do between getting up and going home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

When your unemployed how you feel about liking your job or not is meaningless...................:confused:

Advertisement