Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Preggers Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,058 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Chantelle Houghton and Alex Reid are expecting baby :eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

:eek: I thought their relationship was just all a show for the magazine deals. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

She's 11 weeks pregnant too, he works quick!

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

To be honest, I feel like I should hate these two, but I just kinda wish them the best & hope all works out for them :)

• Advertisement

Jessica Simpson is pregnant also
    I read the Daily mail, and they were following her around the whole time taking snaps, think she was about 6mths gone when she finally admitted it!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Congratulations to Lily Allen :)

http://news.sky.com/home/showbiz-news/article/16118071
    Singer Lily Cooper has given birth to her first child, a friend has revealed.

Cooper, formerly Allen, is believed to have had the baby - reportedly a girl - in the early evening on Friday.
    It is a first child for the 26-year-old and her husband Sam Cooper and comes after they married in June.

The couple revealed Lily was expecting again at their wedding

Her ex-boyfriend DJ Seb Chew said on Twitter: "Sending out love to lily, sam and mini cooper......YES."
    Cooper, who now lives in the Cotswolds, lost a baby boy last year after contracting a viral infection when she was six months pregnant.
    She had earlier suffered a miscarriage four months into her first pregnancy during a relationship with Ed Simons of the Chemical Brothers.
    The singer, the daughter of actor Keith Allen, first met Cooper - who runs a building company - at the Glastonbury music festival in 2009.
    They revealed she was expecting again at their wedding on June 11, where Cooper wore a loose-fitting vintage-style dress to hide her growing bump.
    The singer took a break from music in 2009 and launched a vintage fashion store, Lucy in Disguise.
    She has also recently been writing songs for the musical version of Bridget Jones' Diary.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ preggers by three different men??...been around the block much love?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 ad92

i love this thread.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Former 'Britain's Got Talent' judge Piers Morgan has become a father for the fourth time

http://www.breakingnews.ie/entertainment/piers-morgan-a-dad-again-529968.html

Pitt and Jolie 'want to adopt again'

http://www.breakingnews.ie/entertainment/pitt-and-jolie-want-to-adopt-again-529917.html

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Too bad youve never been laid going by the general bitterness of your posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

No, she was pregnant by Ed Simmons once and twice by her current husband. Not exactly a sin either..

Congratulations to her. I've read many interviews with her where she has spoken about her desire to be a mother and how it's all she's wanted to be. After such heartbreak over the last few years, it's nice that it has finally worked out for her.

xzanti wrote: »
    Congratulations to Lily Allen :)

Delighted for Lily....And I love the name mini cooper until they select a name for baba :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Delighted for Lily! She has been through so much! No doubt this has been a terrifying pregnancy for her. All my best wishes to her and her husband............. And of course Mini Cooper (love it) :D

Just read that Chris Evans and his wife are expecting their 2nd child

Matt Willis (Busted) and his wife Emma have welcomed baby Ace Billy!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

missbelle wrote: »
    Matt Willis (Busted) and his wife Emma have welcomed baby Ace Billy!

That's their second child isn't it?

Congrats to them

Yep they have a little girl Isabelle too....I like this couple,they seem sound :D

Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard are expecting a second child

Kourtney Kardashian and her fella Scott Disick are now expecting their second child

• Advertisement

Kourtney Kardashian and her fella Scott Disick are now expecting their second child

She's just two months gone :eek: were they trying to take some of the heat off Kim??

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

missbelle wrote: »
    Just read that Chris Evans and his wife are expecting their 2nd child

The ginger one or Captain America?

The ginger one or Captain America?

Ginga

Una Healy (of the Saturdays) has become engaged to Ben Foden, they're expecting a little girl :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

JR Martinez, winner of Dancing with the Stars this season, and his girlfriend are expecting a baby girl next spring.

Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20554745,00.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

RosyLily wrote: »
    JR Martinez, winner of Dancing with the Stars this season, and his girlfriend are expecting a baby girl next spring.

Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20554745,00.html

Alyson Hannigan is also up the duff with her second spawn: http://celebritybabies.people.com/2011/12/16/alyson-hannigan-pregnant-how-i-met-your-mother/

:)

Love this woman, their first little girl is a dote:D

Kian Egan and Jodi Albert had a baby boy named Koa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Twitter is alight with rumours that Beyonce has given birth to a girl. Seems a bit early, doesn't it? It doesn't feel that long ago that she announced she was pregnant, although no one seems to know exactly how far along she is or when she was due (although I heard it was February).

• Advertisement

Still no confirmation about Beyonce, although I think she is due in Jan more so than Feb.

Andrea Corr is pregnant with her first child

Advertisement