Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Humour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

C14N wrote: »
    One hand washes the other. The more they help propagate this kind of thing, the more they get to write articles complaining about it.

I believe the joke is the ad next to it.

C14N wrote: »
    One hand washes the other. The more they help propagate this kind of thing, the more they get to write articles complaining about it.

That's why I never wash my hands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Eh I only posted the pic for the LOLs. As much as I felt that I might have been opening up a can of worms let's save such discussion for the other thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

Sonics2k wrote: »
    I believe the joke is the ad next to it.

I know, I'm not sure what you think I meant :confused: My point was that they're re-enforcing this culture by facilitating ads like this and that lets them write more articles about the problem. I wasn't being serious though, I'm sure they don't directly control the ads on their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Time for this thread to get back to its roots.

video-game-humor-jan29-5.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

tumblr_ne2sckgOUe1u24g68o1_500.jpg

us5wF79.jpg

?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

My favourite:

calvinethics.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Guess I'm out of the loop, where did this reoccurring joke on ethical reporting standards originate?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I'm as lost as you are tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Gandalph wrote: »
    Guess I'm out of the loop, where did this reoccurring joke on ethical reporting standards originate?

I'll tell you once, stay away from the Gamergate / Anita, Phil and Zoe thread(s)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭Wossack

I'd like to, but that shite is spilling over into here :<

Wossack wrote: »
    I'd like to, but that shite is spilling over into here :<
    Only the stuff that makes fun of it. Afterall, it hardly ever is about ethics in games journalism considering (and I'd hardly call this an undercurrent, as they're not even trying to hide it) its all about "WIMIN TAKING ARR GURRMS" to them. Seriously, whenever an obvious issue goes on with the sleazy world of games journalism does pop up, they never seem to take notice, which just goes to show that it was never about that in the first place. It's just about a subset of gamers who are just resistant to any sort of change in their medium, considering that it's now more open than ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Whats even worse about that gamergate thread is I am plastered as the op but I had no hand in that nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 9,164 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Whats even worse about that gamergate thread is I am plastered as the op but I had no hand in that nonsense
    I heard it was all your fault, Richy. Not just the thread, the whole thing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

He did Doxx the 1st Gaming Industry Employees account to be fair..... and called them a fat ***** :pac:

But anyway, let's get back on track with the humour shall we?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,687 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

This is how i feel everytime this thread gets bumped and there are no funnies. Can we go back to 'non discussion' in the thread title please?

sad_keanu.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

I heard it was all your fault, Richy. Not just the thread, the whole thing :pac:

:(

:L

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

15630499456_1a3c7c3e07_o.jpg

B1H-URtIQAEBz9R.png:large

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

B1H-URtIQAEBz9R.png:large

I was gonna tell you to never post again after that, but then it hit me how perfect that is for that particular movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,687 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I wish Fallout 4 would get announced already!

1237953_648039001882707_895592702_n.jpg?oh=e7463e23725ea2878b338f9f6488b25c&oe=54ACABA0&__gda__=1420626891_fc5265dc03327988b642d07dc1796119

B1My8oEIMAI0-nL.png

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

lCZYsMT.gif

Am I doing it right?

tumblr_n3dlzvWzC31sxudx7o1_500.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

Gandalph wrote: »
    ?

Just for anyone confused. Warning: May contain elements of Gamergate.

And just to keep things funny:
    1c3.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Not getting any of this gamer gate stuff at all. Bring back gaming humour.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭McSasquatch II

h46CA0170

Advertisement