Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Humour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

GTA Logic.
    uXX1JoE.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Yeti Beast

Ubisoft Game: The Review
    Ubisoft Game is the story of Main Character, a gruff or sassy white man who is really good at parkour, killing, and killing while doing parkour. One of the most iconic features of Main Character is the way he dresses — Main Character’s sense of style and flair really comes across in his tailored outfit, which makes him look distinctive and features a number of clear symbols that can be easily used in marketing and merchandising.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,487 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Man this is just class!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Anonamoose

PMSL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Private video? Bit of digging around, this appears to be a copy:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Adamantium

Shuffles into the last remaining brick and mortar Gamestop on a walking cane:

"I'll just take the HL3 bundle, which includes FFXV, The Last Guardian, and Half Life 3"

0c41c78976544ffe3e7ed20b793c21af5c919ae264edb70651277b7ae895c633.jpg

waiting-skeleton-meme-generator-square-enix-will-surely-deliver-lets-just-wait-9a64d3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I don't get it :(

• Advertisement

SeantheMan wrote: »
    I don't get it :(

Has to do with E3. Everyone expected them to show some awesome new games or at least new footage of ffx and instead they just showed the same trailer, they showed last E3.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

kXML1kU.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Has to do with E3. Everyone expected them to show some awesome new games or at least new footage of ffx and instead they just showed the same trailer, they showed last E3.

doesn't E3 start on monday?

10409697_10152217716481633_8317159567308367225_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

doesn't E3 start on monday?

Sure does, the MS show is on at 17:30, EA at 20:00 and Ubi are on at 23:00, Sony are on at 2:00 Monday night/Tuesday morning, and Nintendo at 17:00 on Tuesday. All the times are UK times.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

ha happy days, might watch the EA one and pray for something good from bioware :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

f....k......in the coffee!!!

10455453_10152967758119152_4108320866331147750_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

Steam sale coming....

gC6tCLs.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

waveform wrote: »
    Steam sale coming....

I was unemployed for the last Steam summer sale... I'm not this time. Oh god! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

Follow one simple rule: If I don't want to play right now, don't buy it

• Advertisement

Since I can get any game for cheaper on Cd-key websites any day of the week, steam sales dont have that effect on me anymore.

Plus I finally learned not to buy games that I dont have time to play.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,244 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Great thing about using a laptop is I can't play many of the expensive new releases. Bad thing is that 1080p @ 60fps is a distant dream.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Since I can get any game for cheaper on Cd-key websites any day of the week, steam sales dont have that effect on me anymore.

Plus I finally learned not to buy games that I dont have time to play.
    Steam sales is never about the new stuff; it's about the packages of games you pick up. Having said that my last steam sales have been very limited buys; there is only a few games I'm looking for and I'm doubtful they'll hit the price I want to buy them (i.e. claiming 75% off is nice and all but if you leave the price tag at 39.99 on a three year old game...).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Steam Sales are now all about getting that one pricing error deal at 18:00. :D

Nody wrote: »
    Steam sales is never about the new stuff; it's about the packages of games you pick up. Having said that my last steam sales have been very limited buys; there is only a few games I'm looking for and I'm doubtful they'll hit the price I want to buy them (i.e. claiming 75% off is nice and all but if you leave the price tag at 39.99 on a three year old game...).
    In good few cases game magically bumps it's price by 10-20eu 1 minute before 75% sale and then magically goes to normal price after 75% sale ends. Fascinating.

c63ee656008e4a9c1d37e158259aa9a9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Falthyron wrote: »
    Steam Sales are now all about getting that one pricing error deal at 18:00. :D

For me its waiting for that Soul Reaver bundle to show up again for cheap....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Image is a wee bit big :)

http://i.imgur.com/2Gq4ycz.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Yeti Beast

For some reason I was tickled by the PS girl looking like Baroness from G.I. Joe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Too much discussion about Steam Sales (it happens ever few months...we've done it over and over for the past few years....the new thread being located HERE http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057227901 )...not enough funny funny

Only came across this series recently, the guy is quite funny. I can understand his frustration.
    He's obviously known to be a rager in games among the Rooster Teeth crew, so they make him play ridiculous games

Advertisement