Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Humour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

In keeping with Assassin's Creed, here's a video on Assassin's Creed 5...

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/c16ovw/mega64-assassin-s-creed-v-trailer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

This happens in just about every RPG I so much as glance at.

YBKOULE.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

^^^
    There is a bug in Skyrim for those with fast PC's where the FPS goes over 60 and opening doors can cause all items in a room to go flying about. It would be insane in a room like that, especially since flying objects can hurt you. I wonder if there is an achievement for 'Death by saucepan'?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

You know Dark Souls hates you when...

CaT06WR.jpg

Kirk is a mean bastard and I can definitely see him pulling a stunt like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

fOk1X9D.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    This happens in just about every RPG I so much as glance at.
    Thank God i thought it was just me. I have to keep everything just in case i need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Reminds me of this:

i-PPTPkRk-950x10000.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

^ I did that at first in Skyrim "well this says its worth loads so I better hang on to it!" pffft

funny-skyrim-logic.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

aBR7642_700b.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

21107_367601056677559_1633799430_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Moofster

249033_10152786621690436_512293811_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

^^^
    hD97715BE

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

BizzyC wrote: »
    Arrow To The Knee Pic

UmpOi.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

[CITATION NEEDED]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Moofster wrote: »
    249033_10152786621690436_512293811_n.jpg

7AENtZ.jpg

That-Was-Clever-Of-You.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

First time Super Metroid players on miiverse.

xW2jQMe.jpgpzrWegT.jpgsoofzwA.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

"y cant metroid crawl?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Jaysus... If we could all figure it out back in the mid 90s, it really goes to show how hand-held people have become!!!

Nice ironic one here:
    254240.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Jaysus... If we could all figure it out back in the mid 90s, it really goes to show how hand-held people have become!!!

Nice ironic one here: PIC

Actually.... here's page 8 of the original user manual that tells you how to get past the title screen

http://metroid.retropixel.net/gallery.php?gallery_id=m3_manual_pal&image_id=6

Sonic_Lost_World.png

• Registered Users Posts: 28,812 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Reminds me of this board game
    escape_from_atlantissmall.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

Jaysus... If we could all figure it out back in the mid 90s, it really goes to show how hand-held people have become

I doubt everyone figured it out in the 90s. There were probably plenty of kids who played the game back then and just had to give up when they got stuck here.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Reminds me of this board game
    escape_from_atlantissmall.jpg

Aww man, I used to have that! Must see if it's still around when I'm up home next.
    My expectations are low. I'll probably find a couple of the grey pieces alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,812 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Aww man, I used to have that! Must see if it's still around when I'm up home next.
    My expectations are low. I'll probably find a couple of the grey pieces alone.

I forgot clean about it until that Sonic image made it pop into my head. How to play's slowly coming back to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

C14N wrote: »
    I doubt everyone figured it out in the 90s. There were probably plenty of kids who played the game back then and just had to give up when they got stuck here.

I was about 8 when I played super Metroid and I got stuck plenty of times........but never there. It's right at the beginning of the game and is just after you get the morph ball. It explains how to morph literally seconds before they got "stuck".

Its ridiculous not to figure that bit out. There is nothing to figure out sure! It would be like the game telling you "Press Y to fire" and then complaining you don't know how to fire your weapon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

That Metroid post is flat out depressing, the title screen one has got to be taking the piss though, right? RIGHT?

Would it ever occur to people to... oh I don't know try using the tools you've got on the area around you, maybe even on the pieces the game is highlighting for you?

Argh, now I've got nerd rage!

• Advertisement

That Metroid post is flat out depressing, the title screen one has got to be taking the piss though, right? RIGHT?

Would it ever occur to people to... oh I don't know try using the tools you've got on the area around you, maybe even on the pieces the game is highlighting for you?

Argh, now I've got nerd rage!

the one with the section right as you get the morph ball is taking the piss, there's a beam of light shining at where you go ffs it's not that difficult. Really shows how much hand holding current gen games give.

Advertisement