Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Humour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Squaredude

Brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Looks like a prequel to Halo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

P7CFkG5.png

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

that is actually very Clever! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,485 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Not funny but actually rather sad......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

After the controversy surrounding the new Sim City game:

h45EF64A0

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

• Registered Users Posts: 12,306 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Varik wrote: »
    Not funny but actually rather sad......

fetch.php?hash=91eaf5&media=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-HHhitiSqHGU%2FTvVq4MgKjjI%2FAAAAAAAAAXc%2FomMY-Mc8g3M%2Fs1600%2Fmother-god-meme.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Is that an actual game?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,809 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Looks like costumes for Playstation Home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,306 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

Another EA one from me but still funny

eDXTHoU.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

73HBuE.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,215 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

YpKh50N.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

eaceo.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

72375_503734366351654_940561641_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Bless their little "pro-gamer" socks...

That's just.. embarrassing!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

does being a loud obnoxious wanker make you a better player? seems so.

• Advertisement

gizmo wrote: »

God, that video makes me uncomfortable. As much as i would love to Defend Gaming and Esports at times like this i just... short on words... Those ****s are everything that is wrong with gaming.
    I am shocked they are getting away with this too. I watch SC2 competitive stuff and i never sow anything like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

God, that video makes me uncomfortable. As much as i would love to Defend Gaming and Esports at times like this i just... short on words... Those ****s are everything that is wrong with gaming.
    I am shocked they are getting away with this too. I watch SC2 competitive stuff and i never sow anything like this.

Nah, that's a whole different kind of humour :pac:

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I remember typing stuff in a really angry way too back in my competitive quake 2 days - "FFS", "GTFO" etc. Appalling language when I look back.

Nah, that's a whole different kind of humour :pac:

Made me lol.

Still better then those Cod Elite players, who call verbal abuse as a "mind games".

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Jaysus! Honestly though? That it's CoD doesn't surprise me; the video certainly plays to the stereotype that the game is populated with abusive douchebags and asshats.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

:(:confused:I really thought my mother would have better taste in men...

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

:(:confused:I really thought my mother would have better taste in men...

Have you not heard enough your ma jokes to know what she's like by now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Really is a different ball game from all the fighting game tournaments I've attended. I'd imagine you'd be chucked out for that sort of behaviour. No wonder people think gamers are "man-children".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

That's just.. embarrassing!

Hey, come on now 6/7 manchild gamers suffer from tourette's syndrome, this is the only way they can cohabit in the real world and feel like whole people.

Please think of the poor lil johnny gamer who has to smite down noobs so he can pay for his medical treatment :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

had to LOL at the COD "pro gamer" vid. You dont get more stereotypical than that shower of wasters do ya!

All the hard words and attitude in the world but IRL look at 'em..... LOL! You'd smash them (and the terrible bum fluff facial hair) into last year with a durty look!

Advertisement