Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Humour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

That Kermit the Frog/GTA mash up is the best thing ever.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,195 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

91vby29d9r661.png

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

That Kermit the Frog/GTA mash up is the best thing ever.

Thanks! I almost skipped over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Exesq7v.jpg

Merry Christmas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,802 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

nxmcxwnpff141.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

vox3inb9hk761.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,125 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

8fUxMTHl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Arcadeheroes

EpzbA8mXUAALLKf?format=jpg&name=medium

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Either that or Jan 1st, 2020+

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,195 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Tomorrow begins the Year of the Ox apparently:

77cvgda4oe861.jpg

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

puiicz1v4y861.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I don't get the RGB thing. Ugly and a waste of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

fúcking hideous neon shíte :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The gamer girls love them.

....... I'm just waiting for my future wife to turn up any day now.

v3nni6jbj3961.jpg

Wait, it's the PC equivalent of boy racers and their 106ses with those lurid neon lights? That's it?

I thought it was some sort of next gen data connection or graphics thing or something?

H. H. Asquith

w3b4bpfm9a861.png

H. H. Asquith

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭dzsfah2xoynme9

The only RGB I have is the stock cooler I got with my Ryzen 7..

r52rkhs8oc961.jpg

H. H. Asquith

l3d6xn6heq961.jpg

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 6,657 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

136966771_3846946842038373_6998508657832779777_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=NrMWW7wh4zoAX_w47Pz&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub2-1.fna&oh=76153a61f2a3357356b52fb99ff47153&oe=601C5A40

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

dmx1ohkeqma61.jpg

H. H. Asquith

Z34p2no.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Voice actors for Lamar and Franklin got together to make a meme of the memes.

• Advertisement

p5utxpomx1b61.jpg

Advertisement