Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Humour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,117 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

w1adry5n0xi41.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

PlayStation fan destroys PS4 and gaming setup over Horizon Zero Dawn no longer being exclusive to PS4.

*Coming to PC this summer lol.

OG tweet which includes my favourite reply.

https://twitter.com/xboxvaldeli/status/1237423555165540354?s=19

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,897 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's amazing how the fanboys manage to find something negative in the fact that more people can play a game...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,547 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

PlayStation fan destroys PS4 and gaming setup over Horizon Zero Dawn no longer being exclusive to PS4.

WellinformedFantasticHarborporpoise-size_restricted.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 28,864 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Imagine Wii U owners (All 5 of them) smashed their Wii U when a port for the Switch was announced. Or the excellent Lego City Undercover being ported.
    Yet oddly, I'm still able to play those games on my Wii U.
    Haven't checked but I believe my copy of Horizon will still play on my PS4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I don't know if, in my whole life of playing video games and being interested in the ins and outs of the medium and fanbase, I've ever seen someone act like this over anything but losing at a video game.

I cannot comprehend his reason behind this outburst. I know why he did it, but I really cannot see beyond that. I like to see things from both perspectives, to try and see it from the other person's point of view before jumping in with my take on it, but this....... it actually pisses me off more that I don't understand why, than the fact he did it at all.

Nobody should be gettin' that angry over something like this - an exclusive being ported to another platform.... It isn't even the first Sony property, or even any 1st party property, to leave its respective platform and move elsewhere.

Mass Effect was an Xbox 360 exclusive (even labelled as such on the box art), before eventually making its way to PC (expected, as it was published by MS), but that thing never saw the light of day on PS3 until 4 years later, and I doubt I saw anyone getting thick over it like that.

Ugh, I can't even fathom his mindset, I really can't!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,897 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Must not have been gaming for that long. I still remember being baffled by Sony Fanboys reaction to ff13 coming to 360.

That's how I feel about FF7 remake being PS4 exclusive

It's not though. It's a times exclusive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Console gamer in probably-staged, possibly immature rant.

I'm shocked at neither.

Good job he didn't hear about Resident Evil 4 coming to PS2 after being announced as a gamecube exclusive

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Good job he didn't hear about Resident Evil 4 coming to PS2 after being announced as a gamecube exclusive

he probably wasn't even born at least mentally.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,330 ✭✭✭✭Penn

The guy has admitted that it's a parody account.
    https://twitter.com/THEAP99/status/1237749901704024064

That said, there are people who are still butthurt over Horizon no longer being an exclusive, and they need a f*cking headcheck. Pick whatever platform you want to play your games on, and play whatever games you want that are available on it. Games becoming or being available on other platforms doesn't affect that in any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,469 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

UVg1hDa.jpg?1

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,589 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I remember being taunted by a friend when it was a Gamecube exclusive. Some people are just petty.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Advertisement

Shinji Mikami said he would commit suicide if it even got released on PS2.

I'm still waiting.

Mr E wrote: »
    UVg1hDa.jpg?1

I'm sure I've seen that Robert Redfield guy as a villain in a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

Yea thanks for that castor 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

My first thought was he looked a little like Morgan Lansdale from Resident Evil Revelations, seen here with Columbo... I mean... BSAA director Clive R. O'Brian...
    latest?cb=20111201190707

Turns out I simply didn't remember him as well as I thought I did... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 9,141 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I seen that image ages ago. Such a stupid attempt to troll.
    If you're gonna do it do it right.
    Dude couldn't even get the spelling right.

RACCOON city has 2 C's

raccoon_city.jpg?itok=ssald6em

• Registered Users Posts: 23,117 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

o292neycejm41.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,546 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

505522.jpg

Advertisement