Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineers Ireland graduate work placement with Iarnrod Eireann

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ellesse1

or even if we knew when to expect a response would be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

Update: They got back to us (myself and ellesse1) with start dates incase anybody is holding out hope, apologies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 colonelsnake

Ya me too, got a call earlier today. Starting Monday next for induction week

• Registered Users Posts: 14 fattyplumps

Good luck Ellesse1 and others in your careers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 brucewedders

First of all, congratulations to you both. May I ask where you will be based in your new positions? I went for the interview but haven't heard anything from them since.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 scrapmetal

Does anyone know if all the positions have been filled?
    I know some people have been called and have started work.....
    At this stage I would like to know either way...

• Registered Users Posts: 10 brucewedders

No idea. Haven't heard a word from them. Even if it was just to let me know I was unsuccessful they could pick up the phone and let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭NoseyMike2010

What type of positions were available and what type of questions were you guys asked for your interview?

What type of roles are you guys in??

• Registered Users Posts: 29 cotzie32

Lads,

I have been informed that all the positions have been filled so if you have not received word yet you have been unsuccessful.
    I myself did not get a job but hopefully I will get one either in Ireland or the UK and wont have to head down under.....
    Can I ask what sites are people looking for jobs on and has anyone got another job while they were waiting for this?

Cheers,

• Advertisement

Anyone try the Rail industry in the UK?

Advertisement