Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting Finals!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 kalie

Thank you so much Kildareash, Brodi really loves her new toys and the Pig goes everwhere with her :D
    This was a great idea thanks AJ. Its great seeing all the pictures too.
    - Scudzilla's better half

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Thank you from Max to Anniehoo
    Thank you from Millie to Tazwaz
    Thank you from Chloe to Minxie
    Thank you from Stig to tommy21

You have made us very happy this Christmas - here's a big doggy lick for all of you:eek::D

NOW CAN WE HAVE THREE (OR MORE!!) CHEERS FOR ADRENALINEJUNKIE FOR MAKING THIS A PERFECT PET CHRISTMAS!!!

HIP HIP.................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Shazanne wrote: »
    Thank you from Max to Anniehoo
    Thank you from Millie to Tazwaz
    Thank you from Chloe to Minxie
    Thank you from Stig to tommy21

You have made us very happy this Christmas - here's a big doggy lick for all of you:eek::D

NOW CAN WE HAVE THREE (OR MORE!!) CHEERS FOR ADRENALINEJUNKIE FOR MAKING THIS A PERFECT PET CHRISTMAS!!!

HIP HIP.................

Horray! I would be up for donating two euro to AJ via Paypal (if she has it) for all her hard work - very small amount but if we all did it she would have a nice little something to spend on herself! Just an idea :)

tommy21 wrote: »
    Horray! I would be up for donating two euro to AJ via Paypal (if she has it) for all her hard work - very small amount but if we all did it she would have a nice little something to spend on herself! Just an idea :)

I'll second that! If I had her address there'd be a big bouquet of flowers winging it's way to her! Whoever sent her pressies might help me out there???

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

I'll second that! If I had her address there'd be a big bouquet of flowers winging it's way to her! Whoever sent her pressies might help me out there???

:eek:

Donation in lieu to the Dogs Trust or IHWT would be perfectly acceptable ;)

• Advertisement

No problem. Whatever makes you happy. All I (and everyone else) want to do is show our appreciation for making Christmas extra special for all of us. XXXX

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Blogger50

sambuka41 wrote: »
    Thank you Blogger50 for Ruby's first ever Christmas presents!!! :D She has never discovered the squeak in her teddys before yesterday and she's delighted with herself now!! Bringing it over to us and squeaking like mad:p:D

It was a pleasure! I hope the squeaking isnt too annoying! Its pretty constant in this house so we're ammune to it at this stage! :D

AJ did a brilliant job and I am happy to make a donation.

This was such a ray of sunshine in all the doom and gloom and at the end of the day it wasnt about the gift but the gesture which is amazing!

The true spirit of Christmas!
    Happy Christmas to all!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 drongal

drongal wrote: »
    Am i the only one who did a video from bug opening?;-)
    Those will be available shortly on Romeks fb profile I'm trying to do:-)
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Romek-West-Highlander-White-Terrier/142961792420692?v=wall

Finally, Romek's movie are there:-)

Have a happy christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

thanks a mil to scudzilla, oscar still trying to eat the ball...its the only toy he has thats chew proof so far :D

thanks to aj, donated to dogs trust for your hard work. :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

It's so sad reading comments that look like peoples 'closing' comments on this thread :(

I'm delighted that every single package arrived in time despite a few 'hairy' moments. 100% sucess rate :D. I want to thank every single person who took part for their contribution. The photos have been great and have really made this thread.

I have just one last thing to ask of everyone. It would be great if you could post on the feedback thread, and please don't hold back on any issues or concerns you had, particularly on how it was run, this is why it's there. Let's not post any problems on this thread though, as it's such a happy place and we might as well leave it this way! ;)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056129391

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

Thanks a mill to Whispered for Pennys present

I got a new camera for xmas and will post a pic later :)

AJ thank you again for doing this, it was great crack :D
    @ SHAZ any pics of chloe ?? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

Drongal, thank you so much for the puppies presents.
    They absolutely love them. Haven't left them down since we opened them :)

minxie wrote: »
    Thanks a mill to Whispered for Pennys present

I got a new camera for xmas and will post a pic later :)

AJ thank you again for doing this, it was great crack :D
    @ SHAZ any pics of chloe ?? :pac:

Hi. We're working on them! Chloe is my daughter's dog and they have been away for Christmas so I hope to upload some in the next day or two - she loved her pressie as you will see!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Went up the stairs with the intention of going to bed at about 2 this morning. At 4am I was lying on the landing still playing with the cats and their assortment of SS pressies. They've never had interest in a game for so long before! They love their gifts :D Thanks AJ and Shazannes daughter.

Tillygirl - thank you for harleys toys, he's ball mad and he loves his giant kong ball. He carries it everywhere with him, even dropping it into his water bowl to take a drink. I'm suprised it's lasting at all, he usually gets a ball, plays for a while then crushes and strips it. The collar went down a treat with guests and just about fits his fat neck. His pull toy is my husbands fav bit, another thing they can beat each other up over. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭i-digress

And....better late than never! I'm bad when it comes to posting photos
    ?ui=2&ik=3b3cb91ddb&view=att&th=12d679a34aa82ebb&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_gip1qral0&zw

Thank you so much Whispered! Roxie had a great time throughout Christmas and beyond with this. She was excited enough before she found out that it squeaked, and after that she was hyper with the yoke.

Thanks Whispered, and thanks AJ. This literally made Christmas for me and Roxie xxx

Well Santa's late on the go this year cause he's just made a delivery to me :eek:

Whoever has appointed themselves treasurer of this operation can organise the SS next year as it's taken a lot less time than the SS :p

Seriously though, thanks to all who contributed, and also to those who respected my request to make donations in lieu.

:D:D:D

Well deserved AJ:)
    Your work brought alot of happiness to lots of fur-babies and their besotted "parents" this year!
    And the animal charities won't be forgotten - you can count on that too!
    Thanks again and thanks to the organiser of this tribute to AJ;)

Thanks again and thanks to the organiser of this tribute to AJ;)

And there was me thinking it was you :eek:!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

And there was me thinking it was you :eek:!!!

Is that gonna drive you mad trying to find out?!

TillyGirl wrote: »
    Is that gonna drive you mad trying to find out?!

I believe I may have made some comments on this thread that make me deserving of this treatment :p

And I've deleted everyones details so I can no longer threaten people with the fact that I know where they live :(

• Advertisement

Aw I'll tell you, it was
    ha fooled ya!

Aw I'll tell you, it was
    ha fooled ya!

Post Reported :D Posting misleading information :p

You're banned for back seat modding! :p

You're banned for back seat modding! :p

:p:p:p:p It's my thread :p:p:p:p:p

:p:p:p:p It's my thread :p:p:p:p:p

Aw I feel horrible about this now after what's happened on the other thread, even though this was just a bit of 'messin' :(

Aw I feel horrible about this now after what's happened on the other thread, even though this was just a bit of 'messin' :(

Why :confused:

Ah dont be silly, we were just messing. The post on the other thread was a bit ridiculous! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Why :confused:

Ah dont be silly, we were just messing. The post on the other thread was a bit ridiculous! :D

What scandal is this?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

tommy21 wrote: »
    What scandal is this?!
    Yeh, what happened?

Ditto anniehoo - what's going on? I hope noone has caused any offence:eek:!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

Ooh...sounds like I missed something!

My two still love their presents. They know exactly where the squeaker is in them and will just sit their making them squeak for ages.
    It's not at all annoying :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement