Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headmaster's Office & School Suspensions

Options
2»

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I got picked on in a new school i moved to, right up until i broke some guys nose, another guys arm and knocked a third guy out....

.... suffice it to say i got into trouble but managed to stand my ground and had witnesses that I didnt start it.

We got into trouble for riding around in my mates car at 14 (he built it himself and now tunes cars for the Gardai hehe).

But my favourite was being sent to the Jesuit heamaster for claiming that Occams razor suggested that it was far more likely Mary and Joeseph just had a bonk. That didnt go down well and while he didnt have an answer, I was "excused" religion classes from then on :)

I was a right troublemaker.... but I'm all different now :):p

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

DeVore wrote: »
    ... right up until i broke some guys nose, another guys arm and knocked a third guy out....

:eek: - Jackie Chan would be proud

Most trouble i ever got in was for putting a padlock on a door and trapping 2 classes in - got bet 20 euro and it turned out the guy who made the bet with me didnt have a key :(

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I came from a rough school and into a very high class school by dint of scholarship. The "manly arts of queensbury rules" arent much of a match for Coolock street fighting :)

I spent a lot of time managing my anger and temper as a lad... with some success in later life.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I got sent out of class because I could not stop laughing. Does that count? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

My how things change :pac:

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Suspended for getting into a verbal altercation with a substitute teacher. Crazy old bat. Principal agreed with me, but gave me a couple of days off until the sub teacher was gone from the school and said it would never be mentioned again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

ooh yeah.

I forgot about the time I got suspended for fighting. I didn't start it though, and two girls ganged up on me.

And then I got suspended from the bus for punching a guy in the year ahead of me in the face... he deserved it though.

Advertisement