Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Character Names

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

just add a fada to a letter

Wilfarrél

thats what i always do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

unless you named your dolls something very odd/strange/weird, i see no harm with that...

and, no, i read far better stuff than tom clancy - when i gave that example it is for people that might have been thinking i was talking about reading some magazine

tolkien, paulo coelho, saramago and verne would be probably my favorite (although at the time, and for some strange reason, i've been finishing all books i find from christy).. but i'd say from apart mr. precious most people wouldn't know any other

I read, I read!

Before rolling Shamanhattan, I rolled a Draenei mage that I called DocManhattan, as he was big, bald and blue, so when I subsequently rolled the shaman, I kinda kept the name…

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

These be my attempts at humour:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&cn=Rancidminge
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&cn=Stinkybeaver

I never spend much time deciding what to call my toons, i usually just type the first thing that pops into my head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭blodvyn

moocowmadman
    lolzxkmak
    sunzz

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paddy The Pirate

Mindparasite

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭zippygirl

alternative vampiress is my fav :)

wampyra

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

Ben Affliction or Matt Deamonology