Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleZone Ireland CANCELLED/Postponed.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

I can kind of see his POV regarding Foley appearing in London.

This event was aimed at the UK aswell as Ireland. If Foley was drawing people in the UK then they wouldnt have to travel to Ireland to meet him. Its a small enough region in the grand scheme of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Dancor wrote: »
    I can kind of see his POV regarding Foley appearing in London.

This event was aimed at the UK aswell as Ireland. If Foley was drawing people in the UK then they wouldnt have to travel to Ireland to meet him. Its a small enough region in the grand scheme of things.

Foley was only doing books signings though, Alan was offering autograph sessions that lasted much much longer, followed by a Q&A and lunch with Foley. I'd get the €20 flight over to Dublin and go to that instead of 5 seconds in Waterstones.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Just finished the interview with Mick, he had words for both the WrestleZone Ireland ticket buyers and Alan himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

I'll be asking the same questions Friday. Cannot wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

I'll be asking the same questions Friday. Cannot wait.

You got him on your show too? Nice man!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭sixfingered

What an absolute mess, I have no sympathy for Alan here. He's handled himself shockingly by all accounts and his response to the agent is extremely childish, not to mention poorly written.
    It's just sad for the folks who were looking forward to the event.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    Just finished the interview with Mick, he had words for both the WrestleZone Ireland ticket buyers and Alan himself.

Is the interview up yet?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I could go into a long-winded post about how I saw this coming. I was one of the people who was calling him out about the dodgyness of what he was saying back when this was first announced, and if I'm being honest, I kind of have a smug happiness vibe going on while reading this. I know it sucks for the fans but there'll be other shows and other chances I guess. I won't go into much gloating though. No point.

Anyway, what surprised me is that reading through the topic, there's two Irish Wrestling podcasts which seem to get decent guests on AND someone who writes for my favorite magazine, FSM. Awesome. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Shaneosexual

Everybody leave Alan alone!!!!!! Id like to see all ye organise a wrestling event. Those two divas are prima donnas. And Foley is a greedy ass underneath his nice guy avuncular image. Up the deise!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,981 ✭✭✭cena

Everybody leave Alan alone!!!!!! Id like to see all ye organise a wrestling event. Those two divas are prima donnas. And Foley is a greedy ass underneath his nice guy avuncular image. Up the deise!!!!!!!!

Well hello Alan or Wayne.
    i presumes its one of ye as you'v only 2 posts.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

dammit, cena beat me to it! I wonder if "Shane" was smart enough to get a different IP address.... I wonder if organizing an autograph session gives you carte blanche to be a right prick to potential customers and talent...

I've never seen "avuncular" and "Up the deise!!!" right next to each other. I must install a thesaurus on my computer too...but I wouldn't make using it so obvious.

Oh everyone, leave Alan alone!

britney_alone_88u3.jpg

cena wrote: »
    Well hello Alan or Wayne.
    i presumes its one of ye as you'v only 2 posts.
    Go home for yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,357 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Those two divas are prima donnas.

Diva = Prima donna

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,486 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

At least we're all aware of the fact that we couldn't organise one, unlike some people.

At least we're all aware of the fact that we couldn't organise one, unlike some people.
    Go way outta that boy!

I'm asking you all to STAND UP FOR WRESTLEZONE IRELAND. Let's show the world the POWER of Wrestlezone Ireland!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Right, we have all said what we want to say. This event aint happening and thats the end of it.

Thread locked and let this be last we ever hear of Wrestlezone Ireland. That means nothing on off topic either.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Go way outta that boy!
    Banned pending Admin review.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement