Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused with the clocks going back...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Its so dark at like half 5 in the evening. I hate the dark :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

For the second year running I have gotten it wrong with the clocks going back and am in work an hour early...

Seriously....who's stupid idea was it anyway!!

Wouldn't mind only I finished work at 11.30 pm last night...20 min drive home..asleep by 12.30am then up at what I though was 6am to be in work for 7.30am only to arrive in the door and be told its only 6.30am!!

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH
    I call shenanigans. If the clocks went back an hour, and you put yours forward an hour, that's a difference of 2, so you should be 2 hours early for work, not 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭MazG

Perhaps the OP got it wrong as in got the date wrong, or simply wasn't aware that it was happening. And thus arrived an hour early for work.

I worked with someone years ago who did the two hours early thing though. She was not a happy bunny that day, especially with the rest of us sniggering in the corner... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Every clock that I have says a different time now!

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Ms. Captain M

I put my alarm clock an hour forward and my phone an hour back. Woke up Sunday morning hungover and fierce confused.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

phill106 wrote: »
    Fool me once, shame on you
    A fool made can't get fooled again!

I fixed your post to the way the saying is meant to go!

I miss him!!!

Advertisement