Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call Of Duty BO Servers

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Nuketown is just far too small....its just rains nades all day long. Spawn points are terrible yeah. And I tell ya, get a flame thrower and run around and rack up mental kills.....

I favour the TEAM BASED objectives....so thats why I like CTF and Domination, At least its organised chaos then rather then the usual bullet fest.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

TDM is getting pretty tired quite quickly. A brief go of CTF proved fun, and I can't find the TIG server in the browser (though that's due to the overloaded Treyarch backend).

On Nuketown:

it's okay in small, well separated doses, but I can't figure out how there's demand for the 24/7 Nuketown servers I can see. If they had expanded the map to include the next few houses down the road, it could have been a lot more fun.

lol....a few houses down the road. It would be like DEATH ON RAMSEY STREET

Fair'd Income mate!!!!

I just dont know how you get some peeps running around the back of the enemy house's without being shot. Its like the spy class in TF2, they dont get spotted....lol

TDM is getting a bit meh....I hate the way the teams keep changing all the time, then again if you get a bad team at least its only for one round.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Spear wrote: »
    TDM is getting pretty tired quite quickly. A brief go of CTF proved fun, and I can't find the TIG server in the browser (though that's due to the overloaded Treyarch backend).

On Nuketown:

it's okay in small, well separated doses, but I can't figure out how there's demand for the 24/7 Nuketown servers I can see. If they had expanded the map to include the next few houses down the road, it could have been a lot more fun.

Spear add some of us in Steam and we can invite you, PM me your Steam name.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

TheFairy wrote: »
    Spear add some of us in Steam and we can invite you, PM me your Steam name.

It's just TheSpearman, same as I normally use for most games.

• Advertisement

Spear wrote: »
    It's just TheSpearman, same as I normally use for most games.

Cannot find you in Steam under that name m8.

Cannot find you in Steam under that name m8.

I can search for myself and can find myself under that name. I'm in the Black Ops Ireland group that Cherryghost started if nothing else.

No can confirm I cannot find you either under that name Spear....I will try to find you under the group.

http://steamcommunity.com/actions/Search?K=TheSpearman&x=0&y=0

That shows me, and it's the same search as runs within the Steam app itself, so I can't begin to guess why I don't show up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Spear and TheFairy I added the both of you and Cherryghost, you too. I'm Neptune. I'm definitely up for some proper teamplay anytime.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Liber8or

Would like to join the Boards group. :)

Steam ID: Liber8or

Liber8or wrote: »
    Would like to join the Boards group. :)

Steam ID: Liber8or

I've sent an invite.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭jeffred

Been on TiG server for a few nights - some good games -like the changing modes.

Only found the boards server tonight, had a few games with some of the folks here - left when nuketown came on.

at least now I know whose kill/death ratios I'm improving :)

Jeff (HotChilli)

Ahhh Chilli mate....I was on last night with you some great rounds mate. I was doing very well last night for some reason. I tell ya what sentry gun and decoy nade is fookin class. I got 8 kills in one round with the boys running into it.

One or two knob heads started shouting the mouth off accusing PACMAN of haxxing n ****. Gave them fair warning to relax and had to kick one, Its a pain in the arse kicking peeps while playing having to tab out to the remote console :rolleyes:

Can rememer Neptune aswell and liber8or....great games last night. Only left to watch Jimmy Carr on channel 4....at 11ish

Add me on steam guys wondaboy007....(send a little note to say off boards)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Wonda Toy :P You can open console in the server and type /rcon_password <insert password>

then /kickplayer <insert name>

etc :P

I think that's the right terms. Sorry I wasnt on last night. Working late shifts unfortunately. Probably won't be on tonight either but will be free for the rest of the week

TiG Server now running a mix of :

Sabotage
    CTF
    Demolition
    Domination
    Headquarters.

Nuketown removed as well from rotation, just too small for 18 players. We may lower the playercount by a few as well to see how that goes, 18 players is seriously mad at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Liber8or

Nuketown removed as well from rotation

This is why I won't be on your server... :P

Advertisement