Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mc Donalds Security Grafton St Dublin

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Back on topic folks. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

So the OP arrived to the hustle and bustle of the city centre from the quiet seclusion of the countryside and walked into Mc Donalds on Grafton street and straight to the toilets where he had a major number 2 and was very busy having this major number 2 when a security guard knocked on the thin rattly door demanding to know what the OP was doing.

Due to the loud presence of the security Guard Op had to quickly finish and open the door and say he was having a poo and might not have completed the poo properly.

There might be a privacy issue here but i'm not lovin it.

Number 2 = Is a poo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

Amateur mistake, buddy.

Brown Thomas, located right across the road, has a bog fit for a King. Downstairs, at the back of men's clothes section. Good arse paper too! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Scambuster

Amateur mistake, buddy.

:cool:

Are you a professional toilet attendant or user?

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭T-Square

He is clearly a connoisseur of $hitters,
    you must be the slow corner.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

fluffer wrote: »
    I think what happened to the OP was outrageous.
    I think what happened to david75 was a lesson in manners.

david75 and the security guard need to learn the same lesson.

You are 35 and you want to be treated with respect when you dont even bother to remove your earphones?

They were obviously coming out when the counter assistant got to me. i didnt get the chance. Still doesnt excuse the guy grabbing me so maybve you should read the posts before calling people ignorant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

{SNIP}

• Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭JG009

So what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

In the spirit of the security man being called a monkey, you could have reached into the toilet bowl and proved to him exactly what you were doing.

"Go on and open the door. I dare you..."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

T-Square wrote: »
    He is clearly a connoisseur of $hitters,
    you must be the slow corner.

I'm Lovin' It :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 birchster

I don't think it was anything malicious 2010 was a bad year for us as the toilets were being used nearly everyday by junkies it almost became a hotspot is probably the reason for the security being so aggressive but that's no excuse.

Advertisement