Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie jerseys - Closing Monday 1 November

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Please count me in for a top. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Count me in for a Top too.

/subscribed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

has anyone volunteered to organise yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭furiousox

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

/subscribed I'd be interested in a top too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭RobBaxter

how do you go about organising it?

I'll do it if someone just tells me the easiest way to do it.

I'll only take the first 10 people who pay's order....

Where do I start?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,048 ✭✭✭✭neris

snollup did the last order pm him im sure he,ll give you pointers. Will you accept payment by paypal?

Ok, just sent him a message.

I'll see how much effort is involved....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

furiousox wrote: »

Ah nuts, probably a few too many Xs and Ls in there for a waif like me! I have the old style winter jacket and it's great, probably most used piece of kit I own (well, cycling kit, har har).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Is it a minimum of ten items the same or an order of anything of ten? i'm interested in the jacket

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭keano007

Interested too

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Might have been said or mentioned before, but the new shorts are made from a see through material, not good.
    Design etc fine, love the colours but more thought should be given to the material. It seems the sold us a very sheer fabric.
    Just the shorts. The jerseys seem to be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Hossbox

Put me in for a jersey. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭alanucc

Put me in for a jersey for me too thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

As I missed out on the last order i'd be in for bib shorts and jersey this time round.

Ok, everyone who is interested in an order PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you a spreadsheet of what you can get and how much it costs.

I am only gonna accept bank transfer to make it easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭adodsk

PM sent.............

Got a few PMs already.

I'll send out the e-mails with the spreadsheet when I get the current prices etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,488 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Pm sent

I'd be interested alright but new to all this so not sure of sizes etc.
    Anyway should be answered by PM I hope

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,488 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Pm sent

I'd be interested alright but new to all this so not sure of sizes etc.
    Anyway should be answered by PM I hope

:o

PM sent with email this time, d'oh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭moby2101

PM sent!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Pm sent.
    The balls a rollin :cool:

Got a load of PMs.

I'm starting to realise that this isn't actually that hard. However, I might only accept orders from people who can collect the jerseys from dublin. I live in Stillorgan.

Am in contact with the company now, finding out all costs, what's available and making sure that they have the right design. Should have more info later on this evening...

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

RobBaxter wrote: »
    Got a load of PMs.

I'm starting to realise that this isn't actually that hard. However, I might only accept orders from people who can collect the jerseys from dublin. I live in Stillorgan.

Am in contact with the company now, finding out all costs, what's available and making sure that they have the right design. Should have more info later on this evening...

Sweet. Just sent you a PM there.

you,ll prob find that you,ll get help here with the distribution of kit. People in different areas will collect their own and a few others and deliver it to them for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭alanucc

I might only accept orders from people who can collect the jerseys from dublin.

:( Pm sent anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

hmmmm damn my Donegalness =( pm sent anyway so keep me informed could get one of my mates to collect maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

It s actually fairly cheep to post the gear around the country. The most expensive I found was about €8.00 so if people were to include money for postage could they not be included in the order. Seems a little unfair to excluds people because they live outside Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Karagesh

Got a load of PMs.

If it turns out to be a pain everyone could pay a small bit extra or something so you would probably get a free bit of kit. I wouldnt mind, these things usually end up being a massive paper exercise.

Advertisement