Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie jerseys - Closing Monday 1 November

Options
  • 23-10-2010 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hey,

Any chance of buying one of those boards.ie jerseys? Saw 2 today in Sandyford, they look savage. The pink and black ones.

Does anyone know what the story is with buying one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,048 ✭✭✭✭neris

you cant buy them really. you have to order one when theres an order for a few people being put in.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,990 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Details of last order here

It's now a matter of waiting until someone volunteers to do a new order (unless you can get hold of one that someone doesn't want) - nothing to stop you doing it of course, although I'm not sure how much interest there will be given we have placed a couple of orders recently

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭RobBaxter

How many people would I need to get so that I could place an order?

What is the minimum quantity I suppose?

Anyone interested?

I saw the order form before on here and min order is one but there is somthing like a 50% extra charge. Looked like the best min quantity was 10.

"Minimum quantity is 10 of each item to make it worthwhile (there's a surcharge for quantities less than that). Prices are on Carvalho's website." that was on the previous order thread

If your placing an order Id be interested but not gona be too upset if theres no order. might be easier to do next spring when people are bgetting back into the saddle after winter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

I maybe interested in in a jersey if there is an order going in. Was there buffs as well?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

huh i'd be interested too!

/subscribes to thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

Has anybody got one of the training jackets? If so any good?
    I'll prob order one of those if an order is made & they're decent quality!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

I'm in too.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭fondriest

Count me in

What items were on the previous orders? was it bib shorts? long & short sleeve jerseys, short sleeve jacket and a hat?

Would be interested in short sleeve jersey, bib shorts and a jacket

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

My bib shorts never arrived in the last order so I would be in for those.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

bcmf wrote: »
    I maybe interested in in a jersey if there is an order going in. Was there buffs as well?

Yep there was buffs, I got one in the last order.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

I'm in too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭daragh_

The Buff is awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Charlie Stick

I'd be interested too

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Signal_ rabbit

i'd go a bib short.

Love the enthusiasm for gear but has anyone actually said yet that they are going to take care of placing an order and then trying to coordinate the whole thing??

I just want a jersey.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I'd be in for a jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭moby2101

Put me in for a jersey as well whenever this gets going again....please..

• Advertisement

neris wrote: »
    Love the enthusiasm for gear but has anyone actually said yet that they are going to take care of placing an order and then trying to coordinate the whole thing??

well look....the manufacturer should have the design on file so it shouldnt be too difficult for a re-order.
    BTW this is not me volunteering to organise it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭manwithaplan

Has anybody got one of the training jackets? If so any good?
    I'll prob order one of those if an order is made & they're decent quality!

I have one. The quality is grand but they are really more like a full zip long sleeve jersey than a windproof softshell jacket. You would want a few layers under one on colder days.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,990 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

bcmf wrote: »
    well look....the manufacturer should have the design on file so it shouldnt be too difficult for a re-order.
    BTW this is not me volunteering to organise it.
    The idea is you keep your head down and don't mention you want something until someone (usually someone reasonably new to the forum)volunteers - then everyone piles in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

Hey there, I did the order last time & believe it or not it's actually fairly straight forward to organise. That said I'm NOT doing it again!

It might be worth contacting carvalho however as they did mention that they are trying to set up an online site where each club member (yes I know boards is not a club but they think it is) gets a login and orders & pays via the website. Here's the email they sent me about it

If whoever eventually volunteers to coordinate the order wants to pm me with their email address I'll forward on all the details from last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭RobBaxter

This is good stuff. We have the minimum order of 10.

Someone should step up and organise this thing.

It sounds really easy...

I recommend taking only 10 orders maybe? First 10 in gets in the order?

I wana jersey and shorts...

• Registered Users Posts: 31,056 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

RobBaxter wrote: »
    I volunteer to organise the order

Good man! :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Cheers Rob!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭furiousox

I have a training jacket for sale at the moment, brand new and unused.

http://www.adverts.ie/310844/bikes/brand-new-boardsie-training-jacket-for-sale/

CPL 593H

Good man. Thanks Rob :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

furiousox wrote: »
    I have a training jacket for sale at the moment, brand new and unused.

http://www.adverts.ie/310844/bikes/brand-new-boardsie-training-jacket-for-sale/

What size? New or old design?

Advertisement