Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie jerseys - Closing Monday 1 November

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Gear is ready to go CookieMonster, Someone will be there to give it to you.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,488 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Faith+1 wrote: »
    Gear is ready to go CookieMonster, Someone will be there to give it to you.:)

cool :)

G Rock, Cookie_Monster and Seanie500 have their gear.

Just Hossbox,Markdrayton, bitemybangor and Blowfish left.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭G rock

got my gear there-looks great!

also a good reason to keep training over the winter cos when that jersey comes out in the summer there's not much room to hide!

fair play to rob for organising and to faith for going out of his way to drop stuff off!

thanks lads

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Rapidmike

Faith+1 hi
    did you get pm that I can collect mine fonise and robs on dec 21 if that would suit ??

• Advertisement

Rapidmike wrote: »
    Faith+1 hi
    did you get pm that I can collect mine fonise and robs on dec 21 if that would suit ??

Hmmm don't have your gear?? I've only 4 guys left Hossbox,Markdrayton, bitemybangor and Blowfish. Rob must have your gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Rapidmike

I'm a bit lAte so he said give u a bell and try to arrange ....

Rapidmike wrote: »
    I'm a bit lAte so he said give u a bell and try to arrange ....

I'm heading to Sligo tomorrow Mike and won't be back until Monday. God knows what the roads will be like by then. Maybe another boards member can pop over to Rob and collect your gear while the roads are still good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Karagesh

Rob can you PM me your details and I get someone over to pickup my stuff. They can collect after 3pm most days.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭lescol

Getting worried here, no answer to e-mail or PM, only a few days before Rob goes to Galway. Anyone got his contact details so that I can arrange to have my gear collected?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭RobBaxter

lescol wrote: »
    Getting worried here, no answer to e-mail or PM, only a few days before Rob goes to Galway. Anyone got his contact details so that I can arrange to have my gear collected?

Hi Guys,

Fairly stressed with exams at the moment so don't have time to arrange people to collect gear. Exams are over on the 22nd. As I said, I'm going to Galway then on the 22nd or possibly the 23rd.

Could someone maybe collect a bunch of gear/ all the gear to help distribute to everyone? There isn't that much left. Faith and CaptainHavoc collected a load of stuff.

Any takers? I'll try set up arrangements for collecting gear after exams guys.

Kind regards,
    bob

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭okane1

I'll be up in Dublin on the evening of the 23rd. I could collect for others who are based in Meath/Louth, I'm from Mornington. I'll be back down in Killareny in the new year, so if there is any1 from the area still have gear to collect, I could deliver it to you in early January.
    Rob I'll PM you for your address and number.

Guys I still have Hossbox,Markdrayton, bitemybangor and Blowfish's gear. Bitemybanger is collecting his gear from me tomorrow.

If you don't collect your gear in two days I will sell them for €5 in Moore Street.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Super Freak

Picked up my gear from the good Cartain tonight. Both items perfect.

Thanks Rob !! (and Captain for doing the collection for me).

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Alright guys, got rid of a few more jerseys there today. That's just over half of everything dispersed so far. Still to collect their gear is:

foinse
    alanucc
    keano007
    okane1
    dquirke1
    adodsk
    Alanstrainor
    Rapidmike
    rob230te
    conor20
    lescol
    Karagesh
    Posseidon
    Neris
    Lusk Doyle

8 of ye are from Dublin that are left. Maybe someone would volunteer to collect for all 8 or maybe 4 near them?

I will be back in Dublin for the 9th. Any takers on collecting a few people's gear?

Regards,
    Bob

I'll be in Dublin for a short period on the afternoon of the 9th. I could collect some gear for people based around Kerry/Cork. I'll be back up in Dublin/Meath about 2wks after collection if that helps some.

okane1 wrote: »
    I'll be in Dublin for a short period on the afternoon of the 9th. I could collect some gear for people based around Kerry/Cork. I'll be back up in Dublin/Meath about 2wks after collection if that helps some.

Thanks okane1

Could you collect for the following three people?

dquirke1 (Kerry)
    adodsk (Cork)
    alanucc (Cork)

If someone in Dublin is picking up gear can you get mine too and I will arrange to get it soon after.

Cheers

RobBaxter wrote: »
    Thanks okane1

Could you collect for the following three people?

dquirke1 (Kerry)
    adodsk (Cork)
    alanucc (Cork)

OK, so far I will collect gear for,
    lescol
    alanucc

If anyone elso from Kerry/Cork or even Munster wants their gear collected this Sunday, please let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭adodsk

PM sent thanks!

• Advertisement

Hossbox collected his gear. Just Markdrayton, Bitemybangor and Blowfish left.smile.gif

OK, so far I will collect gear for,
    lescol
    alanucc

If anyone elso from Kerry/Cork or even Munster wants their gear collected this Sunday, please let me know.

Collecting on Sunday for,
    lescol
    alanucc
    adodsk
    dquirkel

Rob can you PM me your address and number.

Collecting on Sunday for,
    lescol
    alanucc
    adodsk
    dquirkel

Rob can you PM me your address and number.

Nice one Oran,

PM sent!

Oran has just collected for the following people:

lescol
    dquirke1
    adodsk
    alanucc
    okane1

Cheers Oran

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭lescol

Thanks Rob and Oran, will collect my gear from Killarney.:D

Markdrayton collected his gear, Just Blowfish and Bitemybanger to go!

Alright guys,

Back in Dublin now for the foreseeable future. Still have gear for:

foinse
    keano007
    Alanstrainor
    Rapidmike
    rob230te
    conor20
    Karagesh
    Posseidon
    Neris
    Lusk Doyle

6 are from Dublin, anyone want to help distribute to a few Dublin people? Maybe take your own and two other's?

Regards,
    Bob

• Registered Users Posts: 20,048 ✭✭✭✭neris

I,ll try pick my gear up in the next week or two. just a bit tied up workwise at moment

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Possedion

I am planning to pick my gear up from Rob tomorrow evening.
    I can distribute around city centre if anyone needs it.

RobBaxter wrote: »
    Alright guys,

Back in Dublin now for the foreseeable future. Still have gear for:

foinse
    keano007
    Alanstrainor
    Rapidmike
    rob230te
    conor20
    Karagesh
    Posseidon
    Neris
    Lusk Doyle

6 are from Dublin, anyone want to help distribute to a few Dublin people? Maybe take your own and two other's?

Regards,
    Bob

• Advertisement

Where abouts in Dublin are you? Ill have to send someone over to pick it up. Tied to Armagh for the next couple of weeks and wont be down in Dublin for a wee while.

Advertisement