Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angry Birds is out!! And it's FREE!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭él statutorio

is there a way to backup the progress I've made in the game?

I want to download the version in the android market and replace the version I got from getjar.com (for updates etc etc)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Bluefoam wrote: »
    foreground and background images not loading - its still playing though. slow on some levels.

HTC Hero stock rom

Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

is there a way to backup the progress I've made in the game?

I want to download the version in the android market and replace the version I got from getjar.com (for updates etc etc)

I did this the other day, installed the .apk from one of the dropbox links on this thread and when it became available from Market, installed it from there, overwriting what had been previously installed. I didn't back up anything but it preserved my progress anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

I downloaded the .apk from getjar for my hero 2.1 and the backgrounds are the same as the 2 lads above as well as the speed on certain levels. Cant seem to pull up the market version at all.
    Is ths game too much for the hero to handle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Richie6904 wrote: »
    I downloaded the .apk from getjar for my hero 2.1 and the backgrounds are the same as the 2 lads above as well as the speed on certain levels. Cant seem to pull up the market version at all.
    Is ths game too much for the hero to handle

same problems here....Hero running VR12

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭flynnduism

works fine on my legend (2.1)

great game! had to uninstall a few apps to make room for it, but worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭nedd

see the iphone version has a Halloween update. I wonder will we get this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

godamn birds, been caught twice already playing this at wok today..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

All levels beaten and all eggs except the 3 star pnes found.Now to drive myself nuts trying to get all 3 stars :D

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Gonzo_Reporter

been trying furiously to install angry birds, from getjar, on my hero (i know its not meant to be great but still).
    Every time i try to unpack it it says my SD memory is full and to free up space. despite nearly wiping it clean it still complains about space. Anyone else come across this and know a method to installing it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭deadduck

just to let everyone know, the new update of this supports QVGA, being playing it this morning on my VF845!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

deadduck wrote: »
    just to let everyone know, the new update of this supports QVGA, being playing it this morning on my VF845!

This should be available for the HTC Wildfire now so? It wasn't on the market last week when I checked my girlfriends Wildfire.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭deadduck

yep, should be available for all little screen androids now

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭eden_my_ass

been trying furiously to install angry birds, from getjar, on my hero (i know its not meant to be great but still).
    Every time i try to unpack it it says my SD memory is full and to free up space. despite nearly wiping it clean it still complains about space. Anyone else come across this and know a method to installing it?

I had to free over 60 megs on my Legend, it then installed fine, and I was able to reuse the space it didn't really need in the first place to install! A daft installer but it does work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

excellent...just getting the new version for my hero now...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

Finally showing in the market for my x10, downloaded it and it's very bloody addictive. Don't like the ads in the corner...would rather pay for a game like this than see the ads.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭Keith186

foinse wrote: »
    Finally showing in the market for my x10, downloaded it and it's very bloody addictive. Don't like the ads in the corner...would rather pay for a game like this than see the ads.
    Turn off wifi/3G and they don't come up it else install ad blocker if rooted.

Strange the way they don't have a pay version yet!

Advertisement