Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How often do you wash bedsheet

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Since I don't have a washing machine, I just buy new ones every few weeks. They are very cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

Since I don't have a washing machine, I just buy new ones every few weeks. They are very cheap.

are you a member of a certain ethnic minority that have a fondness for Hi-ace vans & inbreeding?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Change them about weekly, but have a good few sets so wash them altogether about once a month/every six weeks or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

You're supposed to change bed sheets?
    We get more american every day!!:P

Eh, about every week or so, or sooner if they get get too stiff to bend!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭Archeron

Never. I wrap my bed in pallett wrap which keeps it nice and clean always.

You kind of stick to it on a hot night, but thats the price you pay for never having to wash sheets.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

cruizer101 wrote: »
    Just got into bed and thought its been a while since the old sheets have been washed, must get them done over weekend.
    I do love the feeling of fresh sheets but they really are a pain in the ass to do, and I think not worth the effort.
    Reckon i'm quite lax on my sheet washing, about once a month. Sadly my bed doesn't get much me the kinda use that requires regular washing.
    Anyway how often do you wash your sheets.

Every other week. I'm very sensitive to smell, and bedsheets can get rather manky really soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭mikerowsopht

My Mom washes mine once a month
    usually when there are yellow stains caused by masturbating she changes them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

Archeron wrote: »
    Never. I wrap my bed in pallett wrap which keeps it nice and clean always.

You kind of stick to it on a hot night, but thats the price you pay for never having to wash sheets.

Dexter?? is that you??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Guys i used to live with in 9 months didn't once change there bedsheets

Me and the missus once every 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

punchdrunk wrote: »
    are you a member of a certain ethnic minority that have a fondness for Hi-ace vans & inbreeding?

Nope. Landlord had an irrational fear of flooding from washing machines. I have finally convinced him that he should be providing one, so I should have it in a few weeks. He got one installed in the other appartment as a 'test' and nobody has died yet, so it seems to have reassured him.

• Advertisement

Nope. Landlord had an irrational fear of flooding from washing machines. I have finally convinced him that he should be providing one, so I should have it in a few weeks. He got one installed in the other appartment as a 'test' and nobody has died yet, so it seems to have reassured him.

Maybe he expects it to flood like this, :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

i change them at least once a week, more frequently if necessary. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Gaudizeit

I use straw.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Sean^DCT4

A housemate of mine has not washed his sheets since we moved in apparently. We are in the house 7 months.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30 KilaWhale

When they walk themselves to the washing machine...

(Truthfully, every two weeks or so depending on how many nights I have slept there!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Sean^DCT4 wrote: »
    A housemate of mine has not washed his sheets since we moved in apparently. We are in the house 7 months.. :(

but the question is has he gotten laid in this time? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Had terrible bleeding gums back in the summer so was every day then :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

I´d say the maid does it every few days but Im not certain.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Rockn

At least once a year. At least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

My Mom washes mine once a month
    usually when there are yellow stains caused by masturbating she changes them

yellow..yeah?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

As often as I need too!

Advertisement