Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King's Island

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭sunshineoh9

Heard about that alright but never seen that video. Think he got a bit of slagging over that but people just having a laugh and joke with him...
    yeah, i haven't met him yet and i'm afraid when i do my eyes are gonna go right down.... lmao!

alex is actually drinking there now, he should be home soon :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,726 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

yeah, i haven't met him yet and i'm afraid when i do my eyes are gonna go right down.... lmao!

alex is actually drinking now, he should be home soon :pac:

Haha dont let your fella catch ya. Is he related to tony cause havent heard of a fella called alex drinking there or is he new there.
    I know tony and his wife work there and a fella called steven but i think hes gone now, as said havent been in there for awhile.

Haha dont let your fella catch ya. Is he related to tony cause havent heard of a fella called alex drinking there or is he new there.
    I know tony and his wife work there and a fella called steven but i think hes gone now, as said havent been in there for awhile.
    steven still works there... and alex has been drinking there for years

steven still works there... and alex has been drinking there for years

Cant say ive heard of him, whats his last name. Stevens a nice bloke, we only used to go in when he was on when we were
    under 18 as he was only person who would let us up to play pool or watch matches when they were on telly haha.

Cant say ive heard of him, whats his last name. Stevens a nice bloke, we only used to go in when he was on when we were
    under 18 as he was only person who would let us up to play pool or watch matches when they were on telly haha.
    hey if you do happen to know him don't say you spoke to me.. i could use a spy till i get over there ;) lmao! jk jk!

• Advertisement

but hey if you do happen to know him don't say you spoke to me.. i could use a spy till i get over there ;) lmao! jk jk!

Ill keep that a secret haha.
    Best of luck to ye both anyway, and ill make sure to report back to you if i hear anything ;) haha

Best of luck to ye both anyway, and ill make sure to report back to you if i hear anything ;) haha
    lol, i actually was kidding though... i'll be there in december so i can trust him on his own till then ;)

lol, i actually was kidding though... i'll be there in december so i can trust him on his own till then ;)

I was myself lol, you'll be here just in time to enjoy our lovely winter weather. :rolleyes:

I was myself lol, you'll be here just in time to enjoy our lovely winter weather. :rolleyes:
    don't remind me!!! *hides in a lit oven* i like my winter warm and sandy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Ahhh - The Magical, mystical Kings Island.......

- Sound like this:

galerie__neuschwanstein2,property=BildDaten.jpg

Looks like this:

island7.jpg

:D

• Advertisement

Raiser wrote: »
    Ahhh - The Magical, mystical Kings Island.......

- Sound like this:

Looks like this:

island7.jpg

:D
    personally to me the "looks like" pic is magical in itself...

the falls: (where i am currently living near)
    sounds like:
    niagara_falls_lancastria.jpg

looks like:
    M1401975.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

While we are on this reality vs reality thing

Pimps with Canes

Reminds you of

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvtA4myZP4g79gfc9nSZDH5M3CElGugZp_75pw7pY3LXLbtSM&t=1&usg=__rjkwcxLAjEUsVOx7gOa27_K7FpE=

Looks like ( in reality )

97qqg6.jpg

ha ha ha! i love it!!!! is that really how pimps in limerick dress?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

ha ha ha! i love it!!!! is that really how pimps in limerick dress?

Pimps!!! They wish. The women they know wouldnt be "rented" by anyone unless you had a big hoopy fake Elizabeth Duke fetish(akin to wearing Jewellery from K-Mart)

Berty wrote: »
    Pimps!!! They wish. The women they know wouldnt be "rented" by anyone unless you had a big hoopy fake Elizabeth Duke fetish(akin to wearing Jewellery from K-Mart)
    roflao! i couldn't tell you what the pimps here look like... i've never been to that part of town luckily :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

oh cool! where are you originally from?

I'm originally from Sligo, all the way away up in De Nort' Wesht, about a 3 hour drive away on dodge roads, so my friends can't visit and I can't go home as much as we'd like. Didn't know many people when I got here but as I said, found people to be very welcoming in comparison to some other places I've lived.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Alex26

Babe, i LOVE you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but yeah, as i said.... I LOVE YOU!!! but in all fairness i still cant believe you want to move here rather than me move to florida :P ah well... in a few years ya never know i might just convince you to let us all move over! ;) Wedding in Miami.... :D

Alex26 wrote: »
    Babe, i LOVE you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but yeah, as i said.... I LOVE YOU!!! but in all fairness i still cant believe you want to move here rather than me move to florida :P ah well... in a few years ya never know i might just convince you to let us all move over! ;) Wedding in Miami.... :D
    i love you too! if my head didn't hurt so much i might have a better retort for you :p
    don't laugh at me when i hurt myself!!!! :(
    he he he, usa okay.. but no more miami for me!!!! :eek:

OI!!! no funny buisness wit my mrs, johnny!!!

i love you too! if my head didn't hurt so much i might have a better retort for you :p
    don't laugh at me when i hurt myself!!!! :(
    he he he, usa okay.. but no more miami for me!!!! :eek:

Awwwwwwwww :'( ok ok babe... Limerick it is :P
    Still cant believe Molly's calling you MUMMY already!!!

• Advertisement

Alex26 wrote: »
    Awwwwwwwww :'( ok ok babe... Limerick it is :P
    Still cant believe Molly's calling you MUMMY already!!!
    awwww, i know!!! i always get the biggest grin when she does :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

skip to 3:00 so you don't have to watch the whole thing... :p
    Thanks for posting that had never heard of it. Very funny stuff, Tony is a nice man. I'm sure he is embarrassed that is up on youtube!

Jigga wrote: »
    Thanks for posting that had never heard of it. Very funny stuff, Tony is a nice man. I'm sure he is embarrassed that is up on youtube!
    you're welcome :)
    lol, alex was telling me that when the video first came out on youtube a group of lads came in wearing floaties and threw them at toni :D

awwww, i know!!! i always get the biggest grin when she does :D

She told me to tell you that she loves you babe x x x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

Tony, Joanne, Enda and Steve (who is a very good friend of mine as is all of his brothers) are the finest people. Good pub to watch a match in, be it rugby or soccer. Have had some laughs in that pub over the years.

Don't know an ALex who drinks in there, does he have a nick name???

baza1976 wrote: »
    Tony, Joanne, Enda and Steve (who is a very good friend of mine as is all of his brothers) are the finest people. Good pub to watch a match in, be it rugby or soccer. Have had some laughs in that pub over the years.

Don't know an ALex who drinks in there, does he have a nick name???
    he just goes by alex... nothing else

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

you guys!

zuroph wrote: »
    you guys!
    ?

cuteness. :)

• Advertisement

but get a room. :p