Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity splitzville *megathread*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Heard rumour that Drew Barrymore and her 3rd husband are splitting up. I'll be sorry if this is true

Yes they are supposedly divorcing, very shocked at this

• Registered Users Posts: 5,353 ✭✭✭ofcork

Id say tess daly and vernon kay could be heading that way1

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Heard rumour that Drew Barrymore and her 3rd husband are splitting up. I'll be sorry if this is true

Drew has confirmed the spilt on her website

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

ofcork wrote: »
    Id say tess daly and vernon kay could be heading that way1

He seems to be quite the pillock

Sharon and Ozzy taking a break again too

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sharon and Ozzy taking a break again too

Have you seen the woman he was supposed to be having the affair with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

Sad news about James Mcavoy and Anne Marie Duff divorcing. Anyone see last nights Graham Norton? I could have swore James joked about him and Jennifer Lawrence dating towards the end of the interview.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Sad news about James Mcavoy and Anne Marie Duff divorcing. Anyone see last nights Graham Norton? I could have swore James joked about him and Jennifer Lawrence dating towards the end of the interview.

Aww, that is sad. Didn't get the bit about him and Jennifer though.

James and Anne Marie both did the best Irish accents from non-Irish people I ever heard - James in Inside I'm Dancing, and Anne Marie in the Magdeline Sisters.

Wow shocked at this :eek: yes James and JLaw did seem very close on GNS, I even thought she was going to pop out of her dress a few times

Amber Heard and Johnny Depp divorcing already apparently

• Advertisement

What the hell :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

Will someone please think of the DOGS!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 60,295 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Amber files a domestic abuse restraining order against Johnny :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Amber files a domestic abuse restraining order against Johnny :eek:
    CjfsxVuWsAEyt41.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

This has escalated quickly. Johnny now has to stay 100 yards away from Amber. I feel sorry for his kids.

Captain jack sparrow is gone abit crazy :( that video apology in Australia was abit off the wall

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

He's looking a bit... different.. these days too :(

I've always been a fan of his :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

More details emerging about Depp's alleged behaviour towards Heard, detailed in documents filed by the actress:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613134/Amber-Heard-files-domestic-violence-restraining-order-against-Johnny-Deep-submits-photo-showing-large-bruise-face-evidence.html

If true, she's very brave to have come out and told the truth, given the awful abuse she'll no doubt be subjected to by his 'fans' for speaking out. Some of the comments in the DM comments section are depressing to say the least.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

xzanti wrote: »
    He's looking a bit... different.. these days too :(
    He's "gone off the boil". He avoided that for far longer than most men, but if the stories are to be believed of "overindulgence"… Not such a surprise.
    If true, she's very brave to have come out and told the truth, given the awful abuse she'll no doubt be subjected to by his 'fans' for speaking out. Some of the comments in the DM comments section are depressing to say the least.
    Aye. Now there are always two sides, hell three sides to any such scenario(his story, her story, the truth), but the second one side gets physical and/or threatening, man or woman, then all bets are off and they're in the wrong as far as I'm concerned. IMH the only excuse for getting physical is as a defence against someone who got physical first. Even then, unless you're cornered and they're coming at you with flying limbs or a weapon, walking away is the best option.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

blueser wrote: »
    CjfsxVuWsAEyt41.jpg

He throw a phone at her

Part of me thinks Heard is doing all this just for publicity and money :o

• Advertisement

He throw a phone at her

Part of me thinks Heard is doing all this just for publicity and money :o

I dunno really. Actually hitting someone is often the last we open in the long list of cruel actions. Emotional, verbal and mental abuse are insidious and damaging to the human psyche. Just because he only 'hit her once' doesn't mean he wasn't an absolute pirck to her every other day.
    I'd imagine their marriage wasn't a barrel of laugh for a long time. I'm not sure how I feel about her using this bruise as a tool to beat him with in the divorce courts.

It's a sad situation anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭TonyCliftonEsq

The police officers that called to their house said there was no evidence of injuries to Heard.

So either Depp did that after the police left (in which case is it not odd that Heard stayed with him) or there is more to this than meets the eye

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Calvin Harris and Taylor Swift have seemingly split after 15months. I kinda liked them as a couple. Source E online

Autosport wrote: »
    Calvin Harris and Taylor Swift have seemingly split after 15months. I kinda liked them as a couple. Source E online

A new album of break up songs for Taylor :P

• Registered Users Posts: 33,728 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Good, I have VIP tickets for Taylor Swift's F1 concert in Austin, she might be on the look out for a non famous boyfriend :p

Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama have ended their relationship, I really thought marriage was next for them :o

Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson have split after 10 years together

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Lady Gaga and fiance Taylor Kinney are taking a break after 5 years together:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36835164/lady-gaga-takes-a-break-from-her-fiance-taylor-kinney

Advertisement