Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midnight opening for Cataclysm in Cork on Dec7?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 CamomileCurt

...i'll be flyin' in from london specially for the occasion - wathc out for me - I'm the old git up the front holding the copy of Cara mag...

:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Kiith wrote: »
    So, assuming one wanted to play this as early as possible, would the midnight launch or the digital download be better? Game is about a 5 minute cycle from my house, so i could be there are back pretty quick.
    DD is better , although the idea of getting hammered with a few guildies before wandering up to queue with fellow WoW players at 11 or so actually did appeal to me.The rumours of the 50 quid price tag tipped me over the edge though so I'm going the DD route.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

Im asking Santa for a copy - ive been a real good boy this year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

DRakE wrote: »
    I'm working on the 7th anyway so its not a big deal really, i'll spend the day researching which class is best in cata
    Don't forget the agonising wait as it installs from the disks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Don't forget the agonising wait as it installs from the disks :D
    already got it all installed :D just need the dvd for the key thats on it

http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/10/29/want-to-preload-cataclysm-without-pre-ordering-heres-how/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭zippygirl

DRakE wrote: »
    already got it all installed :D just need the dvd for the key thats on it

How long will you have to wait for it?

** SNIP **

I think there's even some kind of a discount for a purchase with paysafecard, so it costs £25 or similar, do you think it's a good deal?

Good way to be one of the first ingame and not spend important time waiting for a delivery guy :)

ModEdit: Do not link to gold-selling sites, please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Don't do that, don't buy the game from a gold selling site. Make's baby Thrall cry :(

Besides, you can buy it directly from Blizzard themselves and download it.

ModEdit: Removing quoted link.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

£25 is only €30. Id rather pay the extra €5 and get it from the official site than some dodgy site.

Like the idea of it making baby Thrall cry... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Little baby Orc tears :( Probably more so at the Worgen's looking like giant drowned rats rather than wolves and Horde getting goblin midgets.

Rope, I didn't quote the link in my reply btw, I edited it, something like http://shíttygoldsellingsite/whatever if I remember correctly but thanks for being on the ball nonetheless :)

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ThunderApple

I don't usually spare on games I really like but if there is an option to get a discount - why not?
    Anyway, I'm looking forward to the Dec7!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,016 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

WoW Battlechest going for a tenner on black friday in many major US retailers

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭zippygirl

zippygirl wrote: »
    ModEdit: Do not link to gold-selling sites, please.

Sowwy, I was just asking a question only.

Concerning baby Orcs tears, well I only use PSC for online purchases, so when other sellers start using their services, baby Orc might might find it's mummy and stop crying :p
    Nehaxak, I love your sense of humor :D

I bought it anyway. I think it's a great deal for £25 and I loooooove WoW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Off topic but the fact that we don't get a month of free play time with the expansion is really ****. I can afford to pay the sub and buy the game, thankfully, I just think it's ****.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Dermighty wrote: »
    Off topic but the fact that we don't get a month of free play time with the expansion is really ****. I can afford to pay the sub and buy the game, thankfully, I just think it's ****.
    ...cryptic post is cryptic...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

You never get a free month of play with expansions in MMO's. Or at least not in Warcraft anyway.

Kiith wrote: »
    You never get a free month of play with expansions in MMO's. Or at least not in Warcraft anyway.

My point exactly, Warcraft is the only one I've seen that didn't give a month free

*Queue people listing ten MMO's that don't give a month free*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

My point exactly, Warcraft is the only one I've seen that didn't give a month free

*Queue people listing ten MMO's that don't give a month free*

yea that sucks ass now il have to buy the xpack and sub ontop of that :( i started to play on 12/05/05 ! give me a free month blizzard :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Lone Stone wrote: »
    i started to play on 12/05/05 !

Newbie :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

btw fyi op gamestop(patrick st) are doing a midnight launch, i presume game are too they seem to be doing it for everything these days!

€35 on battle.net for cataclysm, there's no way any place in town is going to be cheaper.

http://www.3v.ie for people that don't have a credit card

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

€35 on battle.net for cataclysm, there's no way any place in town is going to be cheaper.

http://www.3v.ie for people that don't have a credit card

The starting at 11pm without having to leave my gaff is what is doing it for me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭blodvyn

Thankfully THANKFULLY i have a mate who works in a shop, OH THE JOYS :D

Advertisement