Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(US) Dexter Season 5 Episode 3 - "Practically Perfect" (SPOILERS WITHIN)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Average
    As I had hoped the episode was so much better with a lack of annoying children.
    basquille wrote: »
    And Julia Stiles was practically unrecognisable at the end.

That was Julia Stiles?

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

Average
    baz8080 wrote: »
    Indeed, although it might just have been done already ;)

Doh !!!!
    My bad. Knew it sounded familiar !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

Awful
    Iv seen on a few forums that the yet unseen Johnny Lee Miller character was pictured on the cover of the CD Boyd was listening too, anyone notice it?? Is it just internet guff or true?

Digispy link, SPOILERS

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1347664&page=5

• Registered Users Posts: 20,076 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Good
    remember boyd saying to dexter he does not know what he is getting him self into
    with johny lee millers character on the front of the cd he was listening to, perhaps he is the leader of some religious cult, also to do with the cut off heads :confused:

all in all , loving the start to the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

Dr. Baltar wrote: »
    I really enjoyed this episode.
    Absolutely loved the "I don't usually get messages on my fridge...." (only from other serial killers) line.

Next week is going to be very interesting.

arguably the greatest line in the history of dexter, haha.

thought this episode was worth watching. some intense moments. really wish they'd focus more on dexter and not quinn/deb/batista and so on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭SimpleLogic

Average
    No point starting a new thread, just going to post this here.
    I thought it was awesome ;)

I hadnt heard of the guy Pogo who makes these videos before but he has made a few different ones too. Basically he takes small sounds from the film/programme and puts them toghether to make a song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

Awful
    they really need a stoner forum on this

Advertisement