Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Criminal Minds Season 6 [** Spoilers **]

Options
  • 09-10-2010 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Does anyone know when series 6 is coming to Europe? It started in the US last month but has not shown up on Living or any other channel available to Sky users.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Namabillion

Probably won't be on Rte or Living until December/January.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

It usually shares a time slot with Medium which is about half way through it's current season at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

It's finally coming back to our screens:cool:

Excellent show but not brilliant due to Garcia. Worst character ever.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056129496

Criminal Minds RTÉ 2 Monday, January 10th, 2011 9:00pm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

Been looking forward to this for months.
    Hotch is supposed to get killed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Been looking forward to this for months.
    Hotch is supposed to get killed

Where did you hear that?
    I Don't think they'll kill off the main character

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

Colmo52 wrote: »
    Where did you hear that?
    I Don't think they'll kill off the main character

Heard it couple months back, thought it was bull meself but didn't want to go looking on the net in case spoiled the whole season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭pegasus1

criminal minds season 6 is starting on living/livinghd channel this friday the 7th jan at 9pm;)

More JJ, less Garcia please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,995 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

zimovain wrote: »
    Unfortunately, you get completely the opposite, only one hell of a lot less JJ

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭TheSpecialOne

What a show can't wait!

• Advertisement

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Unfortunately, you get completely the opposite, only one hell of a lot less JJ

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Aw, I like garcia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

Garcia ruins every scene she's in.

Carl Sagan wrote: »
    Garcia ruins every scene she's in.

Yep. She wrecks the show with her 'Wacky and kooky act'

Also an eyesore.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,505 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

zimovain wrote: »
    The actress who plays JJ is leaving and the actress who plays Emily Prentiss role has been cut down

I just watched the opening episode of Season 6 and it was very good
    Tim Curry was back and brillant as the prince of darkness killer

I hope Hotch dont die or leave he is the best character on the show imo

Is it just me or did JJ look more breathtaking than usual in the season opener??

Did tonight's episode (ep2) remind anyone of the Natalee Holloway case in Aruba a few years back?? A happy ending was not the outcome for her.

So much in tonight's ep seemed to have been taken from her tragic case.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natallee_Holloway
    She was last seen by her classmates outside Carlos'n Charlie's, a Caribbean chain restaurant and nightclub in Oranjestad,[6] in a car with locals Joran van der Sloot and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. When questioned, the three men said they dropped her off at her hotel and denied knowing what became of Holloway.[7] Upon further investigation by authorities, Van der Sloot was arrested twice on suspicion of involvement in her disappearance and the Kalpoes were each arrested three times. Due to lack of evidence the three men were released without charge after each arrest.[8][9]

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Caked Karen

been following season 6 on US time and have to say this show is just brilliant. it is still as good as the day season 1 episode 1 was aired.

like CSI Vegas (my favourite) they still come up with such great stories after all this time!

I do hope JJ returns at some stage

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

She better

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

Why did they replace AJ Cook with another blonde when it was supposed to be for financial reasons that they wrote her out of the series? Jennifer Jareau was a far better character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭pocketvenus

MargeS wrote: »
    Why did they replace AJ Cook with another blonde when it was supposed to be for financial reasons that they wrote her out of the series? Jennifer Jareau was a far better character.

Apparently the new actress they hired at a much cheaper rate.
    The same goes for Prentiss they have reduced her number of episodes to save cash.

The reason CBS said they got rid of JJ was financial and also to have the original CM match up with a spin off that is currently in the works.

The real reason that has been floating about is the need to cut cash from alot of their other shows to keep on paying Charlie Sheen his huge paycheck for Two and a Half Men.

CBS & WB TV are basically same company.

Apparently the new actress they hired at a much cheaper rate.
    The same goes for Prentiss they have reduced her number of episodes to save cash.

The reason CBS said they got rid of JJ was financial and also to have the original CM match up with a spin off that is currently in the works.

The real reason that has been floating about is the need to cut cash from alot of their other shows to keep on paying Charlie Sheen his huge paycheck for Two and a Half Men.

CBS & WB TV are basically same company.

Couldnt they pay him with hookers instead :p

Why didnt they get rid of Rossi, Garcia or Prentiss instead of JJ since has been with the show from the start

http://www.tvguide.com/news/aj-cook-criminal-minds-1028763.aspx

A.J. Cook will return to Criminal Minds for one episode.
    Cook, 32, is due back on the set this week to reprise her role as agent and media liaison Jennifer "JJ" Jareau for Paget Brewster's final episode.

Garcia having so much screen time could cause me to stop watching. Cringe central when she is on screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Rollercoaster

Does anyone know when series 6 is coming to Europe? It started in the US last month but has not shown up on Living or any other channel available to Sky users.

Well can you believe it! I was away from the start of January and missed the first 4 episodes :mad:

I started recording from ep 5 but haven't watched them as I hope to see ep 1 to ep 4 first. Does anyone know if Series 6 Episode 1 will be repeated on any channels available with Sky?

Wow Robert Knepper (aka T-bag from Prison Break) was excellent in his role in the episode "Relfection of Desire"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,731 ✭✭✭Doodah7

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Wow Robert Knepper (aka T-bag from Prison Break) was excellent in his role in the episode "Relfection of Desire"

+1

One of the best episodes ever of Criminal Minds IMO. Knepper is an excellent actor and the whole thing was well done.

The story and the twist were very good and it seemed to me alsmost as if the plot had originally been a movie idea that got shortened...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 caz87

I love criminal minds it is one of the best shows on the air so far:)

Advertisement