Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue Line

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭CIE

These so called "road trams" are nothing more than glorified "bendy buses".

They should never have got rid of them. :p

At €10 each which I believed they were sold off for they could have had the whole fleet set up for under 100.000K :)
    20qciu8.jpg2psoc1z.jpg
    As I seem to have read, DB now permits exiting the GT-class via the centre doors. What would have been the problem with doing the same on the former AW-class in that case?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,323 ✭✭✭✭Victor

CIE wrote: »
    As I seem to have read, DB now permits exiting the GT-class via the centre doors. What would have been the problem with doing the same on the former AW-class in that case?!?
    The bus stops not being long enough for the bus to pull in to the kerb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭CIE

Victor wrote: »
    The bus stops not being long enough for the bus to pull in to the kerb.
    That's just an excuse on DB's part. Plenty of longer double-deck buses wouldn't be able to fit into those spaces of yesteryear either. And how long did the AWs run before they "discovered" this "problem"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

corktina wrote: »
    you missed my link then?:rolleyes:

Pictures say 1000 words. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭thisisadamh

Is this ever going to happen?
    Any updates to it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭AndrewJD

Is this ever going to happen?

I hope not.

Advertisement