Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"For the honor of Grayskull!" She-Ra is 25 year old.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭lrushe

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I've forgotten what cartoon that's from! :eek: :pac:

Inspector Gadget.
    I loved Penny's 'computer book' in that, I used to draw buttons in my school copy and pretend it was one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I must admit. When I was little I really like She-Ra's boyfriend Bow. He had a really nice voice.

s_131ff1e7fcf07e5821062ebdb917aef9.jpg

Even though he does have a weird mustache.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Dudess wrote: »
    Smurfette. That lass could make fellas do ANYTHING for her - even the gay lad.

It's amazing what some guys will do for a pretty face! Not me, though.

Wait'll you see the second-rate job I do on these stairs.

*starts scrubbing*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

You forgot insane laughter...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

I thought it was more of a harty chuckle myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭ButterflyGirl23

Ah memories!!! Does anyone remember Jayce and the wheeled warriors? What was the name of the flying fish thing in that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Bloody hell, I've never seen most of those cartoons! I wasn't born until 5 years after She-Ra started airing though, so I guess that explains it >_<

Who I DID love when I was a kid (and still do :D): SAILOR MOON! And every other sailor soldier :D

2evap91.png

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭apsalar

great thread ladies...

although I never really liked She-Ra very much....I liked "boy" cartoons, especially Japanese ones like Star-Blasers, Voltron and Thunderbirds 2088!

Also TMNT, stuff like that. I thinl the only female character I ever really lked was Jem, remember her?:D

jem.jpg

But THIS is the person I really wanted to be...yay for Esteban!...was furious when Youtube pulled the videos last year...hoping there's some extra cash this x-mas for the box-set. The. Most. Awesome. Cartoon. Ever.:eek:

Mysterious Cities of Gold!:D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnk_yjBmssjU4CoZ2iJWUJjGdNK4-lj3dsCchEu2eoMo8HCQ8&t=1&usg=__Qqmg5EB7-oGPhA6TxhMx-7fRKI4=

Advertisement