Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

famous

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Tina Turner in switzerland lovely woman very down to earth she was shopping in the food markets.
    If I won the euromillions tomorrow night I'd buy a house beside her kick out Elton and I'd be her new neighbour.
    Also is Swiss Phil Collins and Shania Twain they walk around the streets like normal Joe soaps :) they get no hassle there its the norm

Whitney Houston in Dublin airport shes rude :mad: there's no need for to be so stuck up her voice is gone forever.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

No problem ,just curious:)
    No problem. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

godscop wrote: »
    You paddies really are thick. Any wonder your country is the laughing stock of the world. Your government can do whatever they want, and all you do is moan. Thick paddies is the name and you have earned it.
    Lock and load ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement