Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

famous

Options
  • 07-10-2010 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

Share your encounters with famous people. I had a few drinks with eric cantona and he was great company. He was very funny and was cool as fu*k..:)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

No, you wouldn't believe me and NO, I don't kiss and tell.
    Sorry to not be able to fill the tabloids - who's reporters would jump on this thread in a flash!
    (Actually - I'm not sorry)

First post I note too! Go do your own research reporter?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Your name is just 2 vowels short of "Good Scoop"........hmm....looking for a story Mr. Reporter??!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭godscop

Hi glenda gilsen:)

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭wobbles-grogan

I dont do famous.

I didnt mean a sexual encounter..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

I met Chris Pontius and Jeff Tremaine on Henry Street years ago when they were promoting the Jackass film. This summer I also met Conor O'Brien from Villagers and I met Rob Schneider in Camden Market, London (have photo evidence of these two) I'm not going to give the link because I have it on my facebook but I will post it up on boards nerd thread soon...

there we go http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=68384959#post68384959

godscop wrote: »
    I didnt mean a sexual encounter..
    Who cares?
    I have too much respect for some well known people to gossip details on them.
    Their friendship means a lot more to me than random posting about them on a public forum.

Pass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Well I was sinking the banana into ????HAY WAIT YOUR A REPORTER!!Get your scoop somewhere else:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

OP, there is a member of Boards called "Pighead". You should send him a private message asking this question. He has some great stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I encountered Brendan Gleeson on Leeson St. He walked right by me.

• Advertisement

Biggins wrote: »
    Who cares?
    Their friendship means a lot more to me than random posting about them on a public forum.

Pass.
    Ok bono..jog on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

seamus wrote: »
    I encountered Brendan Gleeson on Leeson St. He walked right by me.

He probably didn't recognise you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

I once smelf a chair that Ann Doyle say on. hmmm musty :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Who cares?

Pass.

Yet you felt the need to post here telling everybody you have famous friends, but its a secret.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

met the edge recently and had a good chat. he's a nice guy. his wife's a cracker. never met bono but i'd be all 'meh' with him

Yet you felt the need to post here telling everybody you have famous friends, but its a secret.
    So what if I do - I'm still not kissing and telling to a poster to who we know not to what they are connected to!

This is a public forum and what is said on it, is on then public record.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I was in England there a few months back and one night, walking home drunk, I seen George Michael driving his infamous black range rover.

So I ran up and banged on his window, scared the bejaysus out of him apparently, he swung the steering wheel, mounted the pavement and smacked into a some shop front.

Sorry George :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

OutlawPete wrote: »
    I was in England there a few months back and one night, walking home drunk, I seen George Michael driving his infamous black range rover.

So I ran up and banged on his window, scared the bejaysus out of him apparently, he swung the steering wheel, mounted the pavement and smacked into a some shop front.

Strange name for a passenger.

You paddies really are thick. Any wonder your country is the laughing stock of the world. Your government can do whatever they want, and all you do is moan. Thick paddies is the name and you have earned it.

You paddies really are thick. Any wonder your country is the laughing stock of the world. Your government can do whatever they want, and all you do is moan. Thick paddies is the name and you have earned it.

TROLL ALERT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭wobbles-grogan

Eh, we're not all complaining. And biggins isnt complaining either, he's just telling you he's not telling!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

Hahahahaha!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

OutlawPete wrote: »

I'm sure this has been done to death, but I only saw it recently on a news clip. Thought it was very witty.

Wall he crashed in to

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Who cares?

Pass.

One day we'll figure it out Biggins, and on that day something epically legendary will happen on boards! :cool:

Actually we'll probably all just go "hmm, cool" and get on with it. Still wanna know though! :P

Why advertise that you have famous friends then?
    In order to explain to the OP that even if some us do, we are not kissing and telling.
    I would have thought that was bloody obvious.
    NothingMan wrote: »
    One day we'll figure it out Biggins, and on that day something epically legendary will happen on boards!

Actually we'll probably all just go "hmm, cool" and get on with it. Still wanna know though!

Sounds exciting but trust me, if you want to hear about how we all just sit around talking random rubbish, you'd probably be better entertained reading the threads here! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Who cares?

Pass.

I've noticed you post a bit about things in Louth...

It's the Corrs isn't it?

:pac:

In order to explain to the OP that even if some us to, we are not kissing and telling.
    I would have thought that was bloody obvious or has that gone over your head for the sake of being argumentative?

No problem ,just curious:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

You made friends with us, got us all talking about celeb encounters and then, out of the blue, you go and turn on us :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

RoadKillTs wrote: »
    I once smelf a chair that Ann Doyle say on. hmmm musty :cool:

turning sticky later

• Advertisement

It's the Corrs isn't it?

:pac:
    Gawd no. Can't stand them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement