Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/11 FireFighters Discuss Explosions in the Lobby of world trade center (Video)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

uprising2 wrote: »
    There's fontanalis again the one line hero, I'm sick to my teeth with idiots asking the same sh1te over and over and fukking over, I'm not a fukking parrot, actually I'd get more sense from a parrot and I actually know a fella who has a parrot that can probably say more than you do here.

The fukking firefighters say in the OP video that there were definately secondary explosions, I'd believe them before I'd believe someone with a choice between going on the internet or looking out the window at a cow in a field.
    NOONE DISPUTES THEY HEARD EXPLOSIONS

Its the fact that these explosions had many other explainations.there are explosions in all fires.eyewitness's report cars and truck exploding outside due to fire.

Id almost be cheeky enough to use the parrot analogy about alot of CT'ers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

meglome wrote: »
    So you say he's the one doubting the truth then use the word maybe to describe what happened. I wouldn't doubt that many people heard what sounded like explosions. I was a witness to a car crash some years ago and it sounded exactly like an explosion but it wasn't. These big buildings were on fire too so I'd safely say that some items may have indeed exploded when burned.

A few points I'd raise...
    1. Thermite doesn't explode NEVER SAID IT DID!
    2. Controlled demolition is very distinctive (hundreds of videos on the net to show this). But no evidence of that at the WTC or residue afterwards. THE WHOLE SITE WAS UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE ONES COVERING IT UP
    3. To my understand there are no NYFD people claiming the collapses were anything but caused by the planes. And no NYFD people appear on the lists of those claiming a CT. FDNY WERE DISCUSSING BOMBS IN THE OP VIDEO AND PLENTY OF OTHERS, SOME OF WHICH ARE POSTED IN THIS VERY THREAD
    4. How did they get the large amount of thermite, many tonnes into the buildings without being seen? UNDER FALSE PRETENCES
    5. How did they get explosives into the buildings without being seen?UNDER FALSE PRETENCES
    6. How did they cut holes in many walls to fit the explosives without being seen? NO NEED TO DO THAT
    7. How did they cut holes in many walls and weld on the apparatus that would need to be used to get thermite to work (if it even can be done) without being seen? NO NEED TO DO THAT
    8. How did no one see all the cabling? IT JUST MINGLED IN WITH THE OTHER THOUSANDS OF OTHER CABLES THAT WOULD BE THERE
    9. Why didn't the crashes set off the very 'flammable' thermite or the explosives? THEY WERE KNOCKED OFF THE BUILDING BY THE IMPACT AND WERENT CLOSE ENOUGH TO THE BEAM TO BREAK IT, ALSO THERE IS EVIDENCE OF MOLTEN METAL SPILLING FROM THE WTC A SHORT TIME LATER
    10. Why didn't crashes cut the cables to the explosives or to the thermite? IT DID, THE BUILDING STARTED TO COLLAPSE BELOW THE IMPACT SO BROKEN CABLE WOULDN'T BE A FACTOR
    11. How did they manage to get the thermite or explosives into the exact spots the planes hit? THEY KNEW WHERE THE PLANES WERE GOING TO HIT, MUCH LIKE THEIR GUIDED MISSILES
    12. 20tradecenter.jpg

I was in belfast as a child, in Ardoyne and a bomb went off in the city centre, I witnessed a tower block in ballymun being demolished by controlled explosion, I've witnessed a very bad crash, the sound is very different, the BOOM from explosives and the shockwave is very distinct, something I'm sure the firefighters noticed and didn't confuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

There's fontanalis again the one line hero, I'm sick to my teeth with idiots asking the same sh1te over and over and fukking over, I'm not a fukking parrot, actually I'd get more sense from a parrot and I actually know a fella who has a parrot that can probably say more than you do here.

The fukking firefighters say in the OP video that there were definately secondary explosions, I'd believe them before I'd believe someone with a choice between going on the internet or looking out the window at a cow in a field.

NOBODY IS SAYING THE FIRE-FIGHTERS DIDN'T HEAR WHAT SOUNDED LIKE EXPLOSIONS. NOBODY.

What we are saying is many many things can explode or sound like an explosion, especially in this situation. So since you believe in these fire-fighters how many of them think that it wasn't the planes and fires that brought down the towers? How many have signed up to support the CT? So far I've found none whatsoever, well except one Tommy Gavin who's a fictional character on television.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I was in belfast as a child, in Ardoyne and a bomb went off in the city centre, I witnessed a tower block in ballymun being demolished by controlled explosion, I've witnessed a very bad crash, the sound is very different, the BOOM from explosives and the shockwave is very distinct, something I'm sure the firefighters noticed and didn't confuse.

Mmh... most of those firefighters probably grew up in New York so probably aren't too familiar with the sound of explosives.

Either way, none of those out of context lines say that the explosions where the result of explosives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1LNIy-1mi0

Here is an electrical transformer on fire.
    What sound does it make?

Advertisement