Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/11 FireFighters Discuss Explosions in the Lobby of world trade center (Video)

Options
  • 07-10-2010 1:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

Explosions in the lobby ?

3 Explosions after the plane hit ?

Hmmm...

Who better to take information from ? These firemen who were there !!! or some "destined to fail" commission report ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Soveriegn

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Divorce Referendum

The first video if of guys who survived the collapse of the building. Plus there was apparently three explosions one after the other when the building collapsed if i hear correctly? I wouldnt expect the building to be really quiet when it is collapsing from 110 storeys high and there is debris piling down the liftshaft where Im standing or would you disagree?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭R.Shackleford

Soveriegn wrote: »
    Explosions in the lobby ?

3 Explosions after the plane hit ?

Hmmm....

Who better to take information from ? These firemen who were there !!! or some "destined to fail" commission report ?

Information from the firemen? The firemen who moments ago just had a building collapse on them, are in shock, injured, are full of adrenaline, scared and confused. yeah id say they could give and accurate account of what just went on in those conditions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

The first video if of guys who survived the collapse of the building. Plus there was apparently three explosions one after the other when the building collapsed if i hear correctly? I wouldnt expect the building to be really quiet when it is collapsing from 110 storeys high and there is debris piling down the liftshaft where Im standing or would you disagree?

Did you listen to what they said?, the lobby collapsed, "Definately a secondary explosion"
    Information from the firemen? The firemen who moments ago just had a building collapse on them, are in shock, injured, are full of adrenaline, scared and confused. yeah id say they could give and accurate account of what just went on in those conditions.

They know what their talking about, they don't seem to be hallucinating to me and know exactly what their saying and what they've experienced, why don't you call his sister and ask for his mobile number and ask him???

00 1 6312269595

Area Code:631
    City/State:Heer Park, NY
    ZIP (primary):11757
    County:Suffolk
    Type:Landline
    Company/Carrier:Verizon New York, Inc.

EDIT:
    Funny how so many firemen all had the same wrong idea at the same time isn't it, agggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FFS, I know this **** is hard to swallow, but dont just make sh1t up to feel better inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Divorce Referendum

uprising2 wrote: »
    Did you listen to what they said?, the lobby collapsed, "Definately a secondary explosion"

Ya he said there was an explosion then the whole ****ing thing came down and then another explosion after that. Would that not be the building collapsing. Is a building collapsing quiet or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Im not going to doubt that this is what they firefighters thought happened.
    However the word explosions covers alot of things that go on inside a building on fire.

A family member is a fireman and he says in a fire there are alot of explosions happening from alot of different sources.

Anyway id like to ask about the rigging it would have taken to set up this controlled demolition.
    For it to be done soo quick to avoid detection it would have taken a **** load of men.

None of them questioned why are we rigging the twin towers for a controlled explosion?
    None of them have come forward and said we rigged it?
    Its a highly skilled job,youd need years of training to do it so they couldnt have hired some regluar schmucks to do it.

Its just doesnt add up that noone came forward about the rigging either before or after

Here's some news from a couple of days ago from Fox News of all.

EXCLUSIVE: Witnesses in Defense Dept. Report Suggest Cover-Up of 9/11 Findings
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/10/04/exclusive-witnesses-defense-department-report-suggest-cover-findings/

More cover up

Ya he said there was an explosion then the whole ****ing thing came down and then another explosion after that. Would that not be the building collapsing. Is a building collapsing quiet or something?

You are saying they were in the building when it collapsed ? LMFAO

Watch it again.. that's not what they are saying, it's as clear as day.

This is irrefutable evidence.

"it's not over, I'm telling you, any other building around here could blow up"

and building 7 did :D

They are firemen, I would say they are well used to being "full of adrenaline, scared", they are trained to deal with high pressure under the most stressful situations.

As for being "confused", lol. They don't seem confused, they seem absolutely positive of what happened.

Either the lobby exploded on them, or it didn't.. do you think they all imagined the same nightmare or something ? LOL

seannash wrote: »
    Im not going to doubt that this is what they firefighters thought happened.
    However the word explosions covers alot of things that go on inside a building on fire.

A family member is a fireman and he says in a fire there are alot of explosions happening from alot of different sources.

Anyway id like to ask about the rigging it would have taken to set up this controlled demolition.
    For it to be done soo quick to avoid detection it would have taken a **** load of men.

None of them questioned why are we rigging the twin towers for a controlled explosion?
    None of them have come forward and said we rigged it?
    Its a highly skilled job,youd need years of training to do it so they couldnt have hired some regluar schmucks to do it.

Its just doesnt add up that noone came forward about the rigging either before or after

Don't be concerned with that for the moment. First you need to accept that there were explosions in the lobby, get your head around that fact first.

You have been doubting this for so long now that it's really difficult for you to accept the truth.

Watch the video again.

You guys...

Soveriegn wrote: »

Don't be concerned with that for the moment. First you need to accept that there were explosions in the lobby, get your head around that fact first.

You have been doubting this for so long now that it's really difficult for you to accept the truth.

Watch the video again.

You guys...
    I already said i dont doubt that the firemen experienced that explosions but there were not demolition explosions.

So now i will concern myself with the rigging if you dont mind.How did it go unnoticed?
    how did they not comment on it when they first entered the building?

Oh by the way testimony is not irrefutable evidence,if that were the case i could go out and say that anyone i want commited a murder and it would be irrefutable evidence.

Im not saying these firemen are lying im saying that they misunderstood there explosions.

Also why the big delay between the explosions?
    The explosions go off then another one and another one.If that was a controlled demolition the explosions would be alot more than 3.

If they detonated the explosions the whole series of explosions would have taken at the very very most 10 seconds before the buildings started to collapse.definitely not enough time for the firefighters to leave.

controlled demolitions do not detonate explosives over a large length of time.its detonated quickly and in sequence.

But we'll ignore all that in favour of a radical idea which just doesnt add up.
    Youve been doubting the official report so long its difficult for you to accept the truth.

seannash wrote: »
    I already said i dont doubt that the firemen experienced that explosions but there were not demolition explosions.

So now i will concern myself with the rigging if you dont mind.How did it go unnoticed?
    how did they not comment on it when they first entered the building?

Oh by the way testimony is not irrefutable evidence,if that were the case i could go out and say that anyone i want commited a murder and it would be irrefutable evidence.

Im not saying these firemen are lying im saying that they misunderstood there explosions.

Also why the big delay between the explosions?
    The explosions go off then another one and another one.If that was a controlled demolition the explosions would be alot more than 3.

If they detonated the explosions the whole series of explosions would have taken at the very very most 10 seconds before the buildings started to collapse.definitely not enough time for the firefighters to leave.

controlled demolitions do not detonate explosives over a large length of time.its detonated quickly and in sequence.

But we'll ignore all that in favour of a radical idea which just doesnt add up.
    Youve been doubting the official report so long its difficult for you to accept the truth.

Your the one doubting the truth, maybe the buildings were rigged while the maintanence work was being carried out before 9/11, whoever did it weren't aware of what they were installing, explosives can be disguised as something else, these firemen are pretty sure of what happened, plenty more firemen must have imagined the exact same thing that day, everybody imagining something that didn't happen just doesn't cut it I'm afraid.
    Heres a few that had time to calm down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Here's some news from a couple of days ago from Fox News of all.

EXCLUSIVE: Witnesses in Defense Dept. Report Suggest Cover-Up of 9/11 Findings
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/10/04/exclusive-witnesses-defense-department-report-suggest-cover-findings/

More cover up

Fits with what many of the 'debunkers' even believe... that they had some info on the hijackers beforehand and didn't put it together and covered their inept looking asses.

meglome wrote: »
    Fits with what many of the 'debunkers' even believe... that they had some info on the hijackers beforehand and didn't put it together and covered their inept looking asses.

No comment on the explosions in the lobby ? :D

Maybe an aeroplane engine or fuel fell down the elevator shaft, 80 or so floors, to ground level and exploded several times eah ? lol

Your the one doubting the truth, maybe the buildings were rigged while the maintanence work was being carried out before 9/11, whoever did it weren't aware of what they were installing, explosives can be disguised as something else, these firemen are pretty sure of what happened, plenty more firemen must have imagined the exact same thing that day, everybody imagining something that didn't happen just doesn't cut it I'm afraid.
    Heres a few that had time to calm down.

So you say he's the one doubting the truth then use the word maybe to describe what happened. I wouldn't doubt that many people heard what sounded like explosions. I was a witness to a car crash some years ago and it sounded exactly like an explosion but it wasn't. These big buildings were on fire too so I'd safely say that some items may have indeed exploded when burned.

A few points I'd raise...
    1. Thermite doesn't explode
    2. Controlled demolition is very distinctive (hundreds of videos on the net to show this). But no evidence of that at the WTC or residue afterwards.
    3. To my understand there are no NYFD people claiming the collapses were anything but caused by the planes. And no NYFD people appear on the lists of those claiming a CT.
    4. How did they get the large amount of thermite, many tonnes into the buildings without being seen?
    5. How did they get explosives into the buildings without being seen?
    6. How did they cut holes in many walls to fit the explosives without being seen?
    7. How did they cut holes in many walls and weld on the apparatus that would need to be used to get thermite to work (if it even can be done) without being seen?
    8. How did no one see all the cabling?
    9. Why didn't the crashes set off the very 'flammable' thermite or the explosives?
    10. Why didn't crashes cut the cables to the explosives or to the thermite?
    11. How did they manage to get the thermite or explosives into the exact spots the planes hit?

So you say he's the one doubting the truth then use the word maybe to describe what happened. I wouldn't doubt that many people heard what sounded like explosions. I was a witness to a car crash some years ago and it sounded exactly like an explosion but it wasn't. These big buildings were on fire too so I'd safely say that some items may have indeed exploded when burned.

A few points I'd raise...
    1. Thermite doesn't explode
    2. Controlled demolition is very distinctive (hundreds of videos on the net to show this). But no evidence of that at the WTC or residue afterwards.
    3. To my understand there are no NYFD people claiming the collapses were anything but caused by the planes. And no NYFD people appear on the lists of those claiming a CT.
    4. How did they get the large amount of thermite, many tonnes into the buildings without being seen?
    5. How did they get explosives into the buildings without being seen?
    6. How did they cut holes in many walls to fit the explosives without being seen?
    7. How did they cut holes in many walls and weld on the apparatus that would need to be used to get thermite to work (if it even can be done) without being seen?
    8. How did no one see all the cabling?
    9. Why didn't the crashes set off the very 'flammable' thermite or the explosives?
    10. Why didn't crashes cut the cables to the explosives or to the thermite?
    11. How did they manage to get the thermite or explosives into the exact spots the planes hit?

I used the word "maybe" because I was not there, I couldn't use the word "definately" for the exact same reason, comprehend?
    All your questions are your shield of denial, any explosives or anything else would have been in the maintanence/service area's of the building where the average worker would not see.
    The explosives could have been remote devices, set off from the command centre in WTC7, "could" again because I was not there setting it off.
    Asking me what you had for breakfast would be similar to what your asking me to answer here.
    Listen I can't convince you or anybody else of anything, I found that out a long time ago.
    All I have to go by are the words of FDNY who were at the scene, you weren't yet you can say these people imagined it all, it could be funny in another situation, but this is a little more serious.

Also there is enough evidence of demolition charges going off as the tower came down, live in denial all you want, I'll see it for what it was, you can read the commission report and feel safe, I'll look at the overwhelming evidence and go by that, we'll agree to disagree.

Here's more people with vivid imaginations.....maybe they put some LSD in the NY water supply that day and everybody was hallucinating.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

I used the word "maybe" because I was not there, I couldn't use the word "definately" for the exact same reason, comprehend?
    All your questions are your shield of denial, any explosives or anything else would have been in the maintanence/service area's of the building where the average worker would not see.
    The explosives could have been remote devices, set off from the command centre in WTC7, "could" again because I was not there setting it off.
    Asking me what you had for breakfast would be similar to what your asking me to answer here.
    Listen I can't convince you or anybody else of anything, I found that out a long time ago.
    All I have to go by are the words of FDNY who were at the scene, you weren't yet you can say these people imagined it all, it could be funny in another situation, but this is a little more serious.

Also there is enough evidence of demolition charges going off as the tower came down, live in denial all you want, I'll see it for what it was, you can read the commission report and feel safe, I'll look at the overwhelming evidence and go by that, we'll agree to disagree.

Here's more people with vivid imaginations.....maybe they put some LSD in the NY water supply that day and everybody was hallucinating.

Answer the man's (reasonable) questions - don't hide behind YouTube videos.

By the way - was the US also behind the 'controlled demolition' of the USS Cole the year before, or was that actually Al-Qaeda? Who put the explosions in the Pentagon - I'm sure security must be pretty lax there too, right?

Answer the man's (reasonable) questions - don't hide behind YouTube videos.

By the way - was the US also behind the 'controlled demolition' of the USS Cole the year before, or was that actually Al-Qaeda? Who put the explosions in the Pentagon - I'm sure security must be pretty lax there too, right?

WTF are you talking about?, how can I give a definate answer to what he's asking?, the video's are from the fukking scene at the time, these say a lot more than I ever could.

the cole has nothing to do with this, start a thread if you want, you read the report and feel safe there aswell.
    Do you want me to make stuff up to answer the questions because thats what I'd have to do really, nothing I've posted have I made up and I don't plan on starting now.

WTF are you talking about?, how can I give a definate answer to what he's asking?, the video's are from the fukking scene at the time, these say a lot more than I ever could.

the cole has nothing to do with this, start a thread if you want, you read the report and feel safe there aswell.
    Do you want me to make stuff up to answer the questions because thats what I'd have to do really, nothing I've posted have I made up and I don't plan on starting now.
    I was gonna write a huge response but why dont you address the other questions you asked me to find for you.

You asked me to fnd one piece of evidence that debunked Loose Change.
    I went and said explain the pentagon/no plane theory put forward by Loose change.
    You have yet to answer.

I then asked you to think why didnt anyone report the explosive charges lying all over the building of a controlled explosion,the months of rigging,the cables that were never spotted.
    I know two men persnally who were in the towers for the months leadin up to 9/11 and were there on the day.

They never spotted anything out of the ordinary.They know alot of the maintainance men that you hypotesized laid the explosives unbeknownst to themselves

You ask us to look at the big picture all the time but you guys cling to the most out of context **** and look at tiny details instead of the whole picture.

You guys talk about thermate but never defend how much thermate it would take.
    You talk about controlled explosions but dont take all the evidence from other controlled demolitions as proof it didnt happen.

You talk about squibs but never question why there were no flashes prior.

Its unbelievably disrespectful to take this attitude.

Also uprising in a bid to see if you can admit you can be wrong on some things do you really think that there were no flashing lights in the video you posted in another thread
    Lets be honest for a change here

Heres the video you posted

Do you still think there were no flashing lights in this video

Yet you could tell seannash that he was the one one doubting the 'truth' but then openly admit you don't know.

Any theory that gets put forward ill ask what I believe to be obvious questions about it. And if I can't get answers to those obvious questions I'll factor that in when I consider if I believe that theory or not. I dunno seems to be the sensible thing to do so I don't get bullshítted.

Controlled demolition of large buildings take months to set up. Walls and supports are removed, a large number of charges placed, cables everywhere. If you believe the CT these buildings couldn't possibly fall from a plane hit and fires. But at the same time if they are that strong there would need a be a shít load of explosives/thermite placed yet not one person saw this. Incredibly unlikely.

Sure they could have been. Still doesn't explain the other points I raised those does it. Then again it could have be evil fairy's that done it, since we are just speculating without evidence.

Do you wonder why? Outside of the 'we're paid to do it' rubbish. If you can't answers simple obvious questions about a theory why should anyone believe it.

So far everyone agrees that people heard what they thought were explosions. This is not in doubt. What surprises me is that people can believe thermite was responsible, a substance which doesn't explode and then keep bringing up explosions. What also surprises me is they assume that the use of the word explosion is identical to using the word explosives, when it's obvious they are not the same. Lots of things can explode and lot's of things can sound like explosions.

I watched a lot of controlled demolition videos and not one looks or sounds like the WTC collapse other than at a very superficial level. You can't even address the basic questions I asked and you claim overwhelming evidence. Please.

Confused people on confused day shocker.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

[*]To my understand there are no NYFD people claiming the collapses were anything but caused by the planes. And no NYFD people appear on the lists of those claiming a CT.

That's not quite true, I think there was a Tommy Gavin from NYFD who had signed one of those insipid petitions ;)

King Mob wrote: »
    That's not quite true, I think there was a Tommy Gavin from NYFD who had signed one of those insipid petitions ;)

hehe sorry yeah my bad

• Advertisement

Listen girls, I accept you accept the official commission report, fair play to you's, I can't really be arsed typing more and more, check my post history, I've done it all before umpteen times.
    My head hurts at this stage, and if I keep getting stupid questions over and over I usually call people **** and other such names and end up being banned.
    So I'll leave you's to believe whatever you like, the evidence is on my side, on your side you have blind faith in the almighty commission report, I respect your right to believe whatever sh1t you want.
    Have a nice day.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

hehe sorry yeah my bad

I would wiki the name to find out more about him ;)
    In case you thought I was serious.

King Mob wrote: »
    I would wiki the name to find out more about him ;)
    In case you thought I was serious.

haha no... I know exactly who he is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Listen girls, I accept you accept the official commission report, fair play to you's, I can't really be arsed typing more and more, check my post history, I've done it all before umpteen times.
    My head hurts at this stage, and if I keep getting stupid questions over and over I usually call people **** and other such names and end up being banned.
    So I'll leave you's to believe whatever you like, the evidence is on my side, on your side you have blind faith in the almighty commission report, I respect your right to believe whatever sh1t you want.
    Have a nice day.

You might want to mind your tone also, calling people girls because they hold a different opinion to you is not on

I haven't read the report so I can't be accused of having blind faith in it

Whether people agree with you or not surely the fact that theya re asking questions is a good thing, it shows they are at least willing to think about it, fair enough some of those questions may be to poke holes in what you believe but if as you say the evidence is in your favour then what is the harm

Personally looking at the evidence put forward I don't see that it is in your favour, not in the controlled demolition arguement anyway

Have a nice day.

I'm not hung up on the official report it's just that it makes far more sense than anything else I've come across. Does it not make you wonder that basic questions cannot be addressed about the explosives/thermite theory?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭R.Shackleford

They know what their talking about, they don't seem to be hallucinating to me and know exactly what their saying and what they've experienced, why don't you call his sister and ask for his mobile number and ask him???

00 1 6312269595

Area Code:631
    City/State:Heer Park, NY
    ZIP (primary):11757
    County:Suffolk
    Type:Landline
    Company/Carrier:Verizon New York, Inc.

EDIT:
    Funny how so many firemen all had the same wrong idea at the same time isn't it, agggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FFS, I know this **** is hard to swallow, but dont just make sh1t up to feel better inside.

Yeah mate ill give her a call now, Id ask Jim corr if i could use his phone but ive heard hes a bit tight on money!!

Have a nice day.
    Nice,yet another bunch of questions dodged.
    Ive repeatedly asked you for answers to questions but you sidestep them all the time.
    Saying we have blind faith is ridiculous.

The evidence is not on your side.
    If it was you could answer some of the questions we asked with this evidence.
    Dont keep all this evidence to yourself

The questions have all been done time and time again, by me answering them now will not make a damn bit of difference when they are asked again tomorrow, when 1 is answered another one will be asked, another one that has been addressed time and time again.
    You's believe what you want, I could type till the cows come home and get fukking nowhere, actually I have been doing that for over 8 years now and after a while it gets frustrating.

There are many unanswered questions, and people asking me to prove what I can't prove is a bit stupid, considering the questions can't be answered by me because I wasn't there and even if I was and saw somebody plant the explosives I still wouldnt be believed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

If RTE ever decide to bring back Dodge the Question we know who can host it.

• Advertisement

fontanalis wrote: »
    If RTE ever decide to bring back Dodge the Question we know who can host it.

There's fontanalis again the one line hero, I'm sick to my teeth with idiots asking the same sh1te over and over and fukking over, I'm not a fukking parrot, actually I'd get more sense from a parrot and I actually know a fella who has a parrot that can probably say more than you do here.

The fukking firefighters say in the OP video that there were definately secondary explosions, I'd believe them before I'd believe someone with a choice between going on the internet or looking out the window at a cow in a field.

Advertisement