Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best A&E hospital to go to in south dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I've been through Tallaght A&E twice in the last 3 years with a broken & dislocated finger (same finger both times) . I was in , sorted and done in about 90 mins both times, complete with appointments for opperations 5 days later.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭mjp

Playin stupid tag rugby............ Very physical game i know:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

mjp wrote: »
    Playin stupid tag rugby............ Very physical game i know:D

well, you're as soft as larry murphy in a room of post pubescent ladies if that's the case! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

mjp wrote: »
    Have a dislocated finger and need to go to A&E to get it checked out tomorrow morning but wondering which would be quickest to get in and out of.
    Am with Bupa so dont fancy paying €200 plus in VhI swiftcare clinic. Thinking either vincents or dun laoire.

Anyone able to recommend best option for me as am new to dublin and havent used any of the health services up here before

Robitussin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Injured playing tag rugby.
    Did a girl tackle you? Ah you poor pet :p

HTFU and get through the pain, wimps go to hospital

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I know a guy who broke his hand playing tag rugby. He rather stupidly, decided to wear his man Ugg boots for the game - they have no grips on the soles at all & the grass was wet.

Well, he slid really fast & managed to ram his fist & half his arm up his friend, Diarmuid's arse.

At least, that's what they told me happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭lilblackdress

I've been in Vincents a&e 3 times over the past year, longest wait was 50 mins. I actually work in another hospital and would still choose to go to vincents where i have to pay over my own where i dont!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭ebixa82

You shouldn't even go to a pharmacy, don't mind a GP not to mention A&E for something as simple as a dislocated finger ffs. What a waste of time and money. SUCK IT UP AND MTFU!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

You're probably better off asking this in the Dublin forum op.

Oh how i love Dublin.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement